chapter 24.

Hello everyone !! How is all I have updated a new chapter it takes a long time to upload.

Have a happy reading ahead

It's before 100 years back,

The Finara empire is my dad's kingdom and He is the king. He is always inspirational to me. He is very respectful king no one dares to talk behind him.

As i am proud to be his son.

Darius Mayfield king of the Finara empire. Hatoos is his brother who is the father of kratoos. We are a family together before 100 years.

The Finara empire was the most beautiful kingdom. Everyone had an eye on our kingdom.

Drystan pov.

There were few people gathered and watching the sword fight.
Drystan Drystan ! People were calling
Oh! Drystan you are a quiet to give back at everything.
Take this his strike made Drystan bleeding.
Ouch! Drystan? You are bleeding.
But you know I never give up Drystan striked at his fingers and his sword fell down from his arms. Drystan Drystan everyone was applausing.
Okay. Drystan you win. How I win against our future king. He hugged Drystan hey don't kid me maron. Oh ? How could I my dearest friend I happy to defeat in your hands.

It's not their first time to fight each other they will always play for it.
Maron was Drystan's best friend and his personal guide.

Oh shit ! I forgot. What is Drystan he asked, i have to go with father. Okay Drystan we will later, go on he said,

He arrived inside the mansion and hensu was before him. Where is the father ? He left. What ? He informed me, that I have to go with him. But Drystan he is very angry without asking you he left. He replied,

While he decided to go so he asked, hensu 8 wanna go there please give the sword he ordered,

Drystan you have not allowed to go there? Your father strictly restricted you to come there. What ? Hensu don't wanna hear anything i am just going there.

While he heard a horse neigh then he rushed to there when he saw it was crying and tears rolling down from his eyes.

What happen to it ? Why is it crying. He looked around when he checked it was wounded and a piece of glass was dug on his hind leg.

He removed it from the skin and knotted acloth around it. Nothing happened to you you will be alright soon. He said

When he came he took the another horse while one his father friend came before him. Drystan where are you going ? I am going to my father. Drystan there is no need he is on the way.

He is returning after he said he send the horse inside and waited for his father to come his room while his father returned to the mansion but he didn't meet everyone he directly went to his room.

Drystan appeared to the door and hensu want let him. Drystan no ! It's not time. But hensu i want to talk, but he is not well what happen he is angry?

I think you will meet him early tomorrow. Just go and take rest he suggested, Drystan returned to hai room.

The next day morning, his father was went to the kindom to visit the people's. While Drystan came and asked, what happen yesterday, Drystan did you met your father? No not yet.

Please tell mei know he will never tell me about it but I wanna lnow?
Drystan they very cunning and they have accused us ? Why ? For what? Someone from our kingdom was attacked them. But when your father was asked, everyone in our kingdom knew that nobody attacked them. They have lied to us.

What do you wanna say about it ? Who will do it from our kingdom. But Drystan there is no proof, if they can show we will agree on it.

What is father saying ? Nothing he is upset with thqt they playing with his pride.
What now? They have suggested to get ready for the war. What ? Yes Drystan.

Your father tried to settle the matter but they were no in the position. Now their kingdom was ready fight with our kingdom.

That's it. For today!!!!!!

How is the chapter?

Please share your thoughts and comments

Please please vote for the chapters. It's very important to me.