chapter 16.

Hello beautiful readers!! The new chapter is updated. The interesting chapters begin. stay connected

Have happy readings!!!

The next day Eric sent a message to Tina! that he reserved for a tour, also it was at next week

Hey Tina ! I am going out of town for this week I have already said this last night. But I want to remind you. Eric I miss you. I miss you too Tina !

Okay we will meet that day. Pack carefully what you want and tell others too. When they have to travel here. And i  don't want them to disturb us peacefull. So let them know about it.

Pack your stuff that is needed at the tourism. Okay Eric I will tell them and they won't create anything against us. I will tell ashley for her packing stuff. Oky Tina ! I will see you soon there.

Tina ! Father returned and he was about to return to his town after he returned. Tina was alone and thought, would spend her  time with ashley. She packed her stuff which she needed for the trip. Simultaneously went to the ashley house.

At the same time , ashley was at felt happy she saw Tina ! Front of her door. Hey ashley how are your days going? It's bore but you have entered it will be amazing now. What have you packed
Huh ? Ashley I have packed for the tour which I need there. Eric strictly said that he doesn't want any nonsense on the tour.

Yes. Tina ! Hebrew he is the only nonsense to us. He always irritates me. But ashley tell him please , if this time happens again. Eric won't forgive me. Last time you know what he did.

Just tell him don't create anything. Huh ! I will tell him but once you have inform him clearly, if he will remember it. Huh ! I will definitely do it.

*A week has passed*
Everything was set and Eric return from town and planned to meet at the ashleys home. He arrived with his stuff then later hebrew arrived with his stuff.

Okay. Listen everyone have packed what is needed alright. Hebrew your clothes are more just remove few of them later collect them. Ashley put your things at his bag.

On the way we can collect a Parcell of food. Here there is acover which have a fruits if we don't get anything to eat them we will eat the them .

Okay everything was good as olanned, shall we travel. Everyone left the house.

Eric had a car which all stuff hurried at the back and at front seat Tina ! Was occupied and back side hebrew and ashley. Eric handed his car to someone.

Later we meet the tour guy which we have to travel at the bus there. Tina ! With Eric and I were hebrew. We seated as couples. There are a few passengers who are travelling with us.

Tina ! Headed  at Eric shoulder and slept together at the seats. Meanwhile hebrew is trying to touch ashley, she is looking at the window, but hebrew hands tracing to her arms. Hiding her but ashley was irritated by his behaviour. He came close and leaned his head at  ashley shoulder and his breath was giving tickling at her skin. She said hebrew to be side that she is uncomfortable. Later he is used to touching her arms.

At night it was dark, Eric lips traced brushed at her lips and traveled to her neck and Tina ! Was breathing heavily, Eric hands traced to her thighs and touched at outline at her panties, a moan escaped her mouth. Eric please Stop she said.
But Eric no he whispered at her. He slid his hand inside her panties. His two fingers was in motion a circulating there, he slid his two fingers I side her, she jerked at his actions ahhhh was going to escape from her mouth but she shut her mouth.
Tina ! Be Careful we are on the bus. He motion inside her and  slipped out the fingers. Good girl he whispered.