chapter 20.

Hello everyone!! I have updated a chapter I know it's late but yes it take time to thought about my writings.

Have happy readings everyone.

At a short blink he left the area

At a short blink he left the area. While I was looking for him and i am screaming hey ! Where are you ? Where have you gone? But he hasn't answered as he said I followed him. I went upstairs and chose the room to sleep.

It was so dirt in the house. I have felt hard to breathe but I saw a cough it was covered with a white cloth, so then I removed it.

A lots of dust got me and I coughed on it. After I throw it other side. The couch is good and so soft then I have dropped my body at it while to take some rest.

For a few I have closed my eyes and I felt mosquito biting at my hand. I scream ahhh. And tapped at my hands. The sound echoed at the room. While i felt my body is sweating though I get up and saw the room. There I have seen a window, I have reached to close and open the window.

The cool Breeze got me and my body felt a fresher sensation of the breeze and my lungs are filled with the fresh air while it gave some beautiful feelings, actually I was at a haunted house but I feel like it was my own home.

I stared at the view through the window There was a darkness filled with black  and there was a moon which was lightening the area. The darkness  was covered in shining of the moon light.

The trees and cold breeze coming on it. That was so beautiful. It's like they are dancing with each other and the movement of the trees and the sound of the leaves colliding with each other and returning a small tapping noise.

Simultaneously something came infront of me through the window

Simultaneously something came infront of me through the window.  I sighed, my heart felt an Attack at a spot which I am trying to breathe. It was a cat jumped upon the edge of the window and it was a black cat. How can I say about it? It was so amazing. The eyes had a black which is covered a curve green behind the black and the innocence looks it had was mesmerized me.

I have raised my hands to touch it. But it jumped on the floor and then went down through stairscase. I was stalking the cat. While it went and jump upon the chair where the person who said me stay was on the chair. The cat was on his lap which restfully leaned at his lap.

gasped, oh is it your cat. I have asked, oh little girl haven't you slept yet. Uhh it's i have seen the cat and then I came to here now I have known it's  a member of the house.

Uhh? It's my life. Oh alright. I felt it looks good through I have stalked, umm little girl. So, what did you think, do you wanna sleep like my cat on my lap. Huh? No no. Oh then leave. He replied with a harsh tone.

I was hurriedly stepped into the same room and then I had to shift the couch before the window through i got some air to sleep peacefully.

I was leaned my body on it and closed my eyes and it was so dark where I was going and I saw a  boy infront of me at the woods, hello I have called but he ignored my scream and walking along and I have stalked him.

Who are you ? Why are you stalking me he asked ,  i have left at the woods and wandering here, from the far away I have sent you. Though I have run away to you and i screamed you but you haven't answered me.

It's not safe for you go back where you have came ? What did you ? But how will you go. There ? If it's not safe. Because iam not a human like you. Not like human. Then what are you ?  A ghost. What ?? Yes I have trapped you here. I have sighed a hollow and he turned to me and  walked towards me and i was walking back while his face was not clearly visible but his movement towards me was not yet stopped. He caught my hand and I was like please leave my hand and he throw me back then I called to the ground where he crawling upon me. And then he smelled at my neck and the ticking sensation I got from him and then his tongue touched my neck. My breath raised above and his fingers were tracing on my hand and it was giving me a goosebumps and finally his tongue came out again and it was so long and going to lick at my lips and i was screaming no. I sighed at the same time. When i have seen it was a dream but the man was leaned to the wall and continuously staring at me.

I gasped and asked have you did to me ? Oh what I have did ? He asked, I was staring at you for a few minutes, I was walking around and I heard a noise. what are you doing ? You have asked, i don't know whom you are talking with but I have stood here , to know with whom you are talking. Huh? I will qlways got a dreams and. I was dreaming.

Oh i think it's not your dream. Then what ?  I think someone have entered inside of the house ? What ? Who i have asked , what did you see in your dream he asked, I don't know a boy was wandering in the woods and I saw him and stalked and later i have known he was trapped me. How did you know ? Because he said, any other thing, huh ! I have seen his tongue it was so long like ? Like what ?  It was red.

Kratoos ..

Kratoos ?  Who is this ?  She asked ,

How is the chapter?

Is the chapter intresting? .
Share your thoughts and comments on the comment box.

Please please iam asking to vote no one voting please vote this time.