chapter 14.

Hello beautiful readers !!! Here is the new chapter. And I very excited to say intresting chapters were going to start! Please stay connected!

Happy readings to everyone!!

Ashley and Tina ! Were prepared for their tests and simultaneously, tests went well.
Also Tina's granfather was returned from town after she  heard the news from him. She packed her stuff and returned to her home.

Now ashley was alone at her home. While there is a party at University for ending of academic year. Tina informed ashley that she will come to the home and to attend the party.

After they perform their last test. The university held a party for the ending of the academic.

Tina ! And Ashley was getting ready for the night and wearing skirts. Both arrived there as soon as the party had begun. One of his friends asked why are you late for the party? Tina ! Replied rincy there was a lot of traffic. Come on babies let's come inside.

Tina outfit :

Ashley outfit:

Ashley outfit:

Everybody in the party was dancing with their partners, Eric arrived at Tina ! Hey ashley

Everybody in the party was dancing with their partners, Eric arrived at Tina ! Hey ashley. how are you? I am fine Eric. So Tina let's we go for a dance. At the moment she saw hebrew joined towards them. Tina ! Look yours one has arrived. Okay Eric. Shall we Tina handed her arms to his hands.

Hi ashley ! He wishes her. Hey hebrew! So, why do you take a lot of time to arrive. Huh ? It's just traffic problems, you know it. Okay then ashley will join me for a dance. I was waiting for you there. Now you have arrived.

Ashley and hebrew dancing and ashley hand went at hebrew shoulders and his hand at her waist.

Hebrew smirked at ashley and in return ashley gave him a blush.

While Ashley stared at Tina ! And she was so happy with Eric while she was dancing.

Hebrew stare went at Tina ! Hmm they were so happy with each other. Yes hebrew. So , I don't know when I will get my happiness.

Ashley stared as upset at him. I don't know but I will try, hebrew got a smirk after Ashley's response.

At the moment hebrew got close to her and his hand grabbed her chin ashley ! Huh hebrew she replied. His stare went upon her lips, and this time ashley ! Supported him. While ashley closed her eyes and her breath raised, because of him going to kiss her and hebrew lips were brushed at hers. Her lips were getting sucked by hebrew and her hands went to his shoulders and then to his hair.

Hebrew released her  kissing and she was breathing heavily, while ashley!  lipstick was escaped. His lips became red after she kissed him. He sucked his lips himself and said ashley i want more but ashley replied, no hebrew ! not now. I need some time please don't mistake me.

Okay ashley ! Do you want to drink anything then went to brought for her.

Tina ! Was dancing with Eric ! But she was upset of his behaviour from the past days, till you were upset. Tina ! Lowed her gaze and looking at other side. She didn't connecting her gaze with him. He lifted her chin and make her to stare into his eyes. Look here he said.

Tell me what is bothering you. You haven't apologize yet. For what ? You blame me because of the boy with whom i was blushed. It wasn't that blush I will do with you. Okay Tina ! I am sorry. I haven't heard what did you say ?  I am sorry ! Please loud. Tina ! Don't irritate me. No it's just noisy, he smirked at her and said Tina ! I am very sorry. Ok Eric. She replied,

Within the moment's, Eric kissed Tina ! He sucked at her lower lips and then his lips traced to her neck. Uhhh she moaned. Eric no. Not here ! Shall we go somewhere then, no Eric !  Just we will enjoy the party tonight. Both again began dancing.

Later, Tina and Eric joined ashley and hebrew for the drink. hebrew ! Why are you blushing? Huh Tina ! Ashley finally accepted my proposal. He replied,

Ohh ashley ! Congrats baby. She hugged her and then Eric also wished her for their new realation.

Eric dropped Tina ! at her house and hebrew was with ashley's doorstep. Couldn't you allow me to your house. Ashley with blush hebrew go please! It's very late. Huh ashley ! Can we kiss again. No hebrew. Go safe to your home. By saying it she closed her door.

How is the chapter?

Share your thoughts on commenting box

Please ! please ! vote for the chapters.