*** chapter 8 ***

Hello readers !!! I have bought a new chapter. How is my previous chapters I think they were exciting you.

Happy readings to everyone one. Start your readings.

Tina! Please shut the clock. Please ashley let's get up we have to go university. Tina! Don't disturb me I wanna sleep
Okay ashley! After saying it. Tina! Went to the washroom and started her brushing. While her phone rang and she ran from the washroom to pick.
It's Eric her boyfriend's call.
Yes! Eric. Tina ! Are you coming to university of course. How can I miss the day .
Okay baby ! Get fast . I am waiting for you. She hung up the call and got fresh.

Ashley! I got ready but you are still asleep. Wake up babes! If you sleep we will get late to university. It's you still on the bed. Ashley ! wake up Tina! What's the time now. You have already late babes it's 8'o' clock. Oh my god! Tina I haven't gotten fresh. Go fast ashley ! I will make breakfast. Do fast! We are getting late.

Ashley did her washroom things fast and reached down with her bag. Tina ! What have you made babes ! We were already late so I thought to prepare a sandwich. Nice babes. Tina ! We are getting late. Shall we go I haven't eaten yet . Pi k it babes, we will eat on a walk.

While reaching at University, ashley look hebrew don't look at him Tina ! Just ignore and walk. Ashley! A voice came from him.ashley! He called you. I know TIna ! But don't wanna talk . Come fast. By saying it she went but Tina ! Stopped. What Hebrew ? She doesn't even want to see you. Just forget about her I know TIna! What I did was a mistake. And I feel guilty about her, that's why ? I wanna apologize to her. Please tell her. Okay ! Hebrew don't repeat the mistake again I will talk to her about it.
Thanks Tina ! He left.

Hey ! Where have you been Tina! Did you saw your boyfriend no babies! It's hebrew he fell guilt and wanna apologize to you. Tina! Don't tell again about him. Babes he is on guilt. Show some mercy upon him. Just go talk with her just wanna apologize to you.

His apologize won't change anything. The pain I got was more ? He played with me . I will never forget about it. Okay ashley! It's your choice do what you want. I have said what I have to. Further it's depend on you.

Tina! Started chatting. Have you started? Tina Blushed. Stop it ashley.

Chatting
Hey !
Hello Tina !
Have you reached ?
Yes babes. Iam on a lecturer about to complete.
I will message you. When I get free. Waiting for you there. I miss you. I miss you too.

The lecture have been started Tina and ashley concentrated their lecture for the first time. Tina ! Started making her notes. After their first lecture.

Ashley and Tina! giggling at the gossip. While ashley asks, what do you say if we plan something for tomorrow. It's the first Sunday we were together. Tina! Okay ashley. As you say we can plan. By the way, where are we going? Don't know Tina ! How would it be we can go for a park Tina says? Park?? Yes ashley! It's not a better idea. Then you decide where we have to go. Forest. Forest? Yes Tina ! It will be amazing we will enjoy it there. Okay! Ashley.

It's almost before 10. Minutes of leisure and Tina! Got a message from her boyfriend. Okay ashley ! We will meet later. I have got a message from my boyfriend. I'm in a hurry. She rushed to the washroom. There inside her boyfriend pulled her inside and locked the door. Huh ! Tina. How do you do? Why have you pulled me. I thought like I fell . Already you have fell baby ! Where uupon me. By saying he pressing to back against to wall with his body.

Stop it. Eric, are we here to stop? Tina giggled ! Have you missed me Tina ? Yes ofcourse I have missed you a lot. Thanks babes. He touched at her chin and kissed her while his other hand travelled inside her shirt and touched at her stomach and giving her giggles. He unbuttoned her shirt, while her neck was visible and his stare went at bra which is red colour. Tina ! You are so hot. By saying it. Loosed her strip and palmed her breast and brushing it. Tina ! Realised a moan. Ahhhhh Eric. Your touch making me breathless.
His hand travelled at her neck while Tina ! Again giggled.

While his mouth touched her mouth again he kissed her ummm Tina ! and then fell on her neck his breath touched her skin. Ahhh Eric. Kissing her neck ahhhh she moaned. Her breast went sinside his mouth. Uhhhh his lips brushing and his tongue circulation gives a moan to her. His tongue moving up and down. Stop eric ! Uhhhh I can't breathe His hand went at her thighs and he wanted to go inside but she stopped him not here, Eric please Stop. I will scream here please.
I wouldn't do anything i will just rub. No Eric ! She pleaded.

Okay ! Tina we will do next time. After he went she unbuttoned her shirt and went to her portion beside Ashley.
What happen Tina ! Nothing ashley. While its their last lecture and time to end of their university.

Ashley packed her bag and while Tina! Stood up and looking at ashley. Both returned home.

Is there anything to eat she went inside the kitchen and opened the freezer ashley do you want anything ? Huh ? Bring juice for two of us

She picked the bottle and poured an orange juice one is handed to ashley and another one she sipped it. Ahhh now I regain my energy. Yes Tina ! After that it's like something refreshed.

Ashley asked Tina ! What we will do now. Nothing just rest for sometime. Ashley decided to watch a movie. Tina ! Also staring at it.

Both were relaxed at home and it's their weekend so they got a new energy inside their mind.

At night while Tina ! And ashley was supposed to sleep then they set the bed neat and laid on it.

At dreams :

Ashley was all alone in the forest and she saw a house. She went inside it. It was a bungalow where the breeze was coming inside and the doors of the windows were shutting with a high sound. The rain has started and thundering the light. At the single streak of light her stare got a dark shadow in front of her, ashley breath raised and again at another streak it was her imaginations as she said herself. she walked along and her foot got something while she saw down it was a group of skeletons was there.
Her breath raised again.

She waked up with a deep sigh. Uff !
When she opened her eyes. She was in her room and she gasped. Huh ! Again it's a dream. But Tina ! Was asleep.

                                  💀

How is the chapter?

Please share your thoughts and commenting us.

Will Ashley take hebrew apologize?🫠

Please ! Please ! Vote for the chapters 🥲

If their is any mistakes please remind me.