chapter 21.

Hello everyone!! The new chapter was updated and i want to ask you to vote for me please how would I know that you like my chapters it will be helpful to know that you liked my chapeter. Please vote.

Kratoos?
By saying it he ran away to the hall .
Who is this kratoos? 
Ashley asked.

Hey!  Where? Where are you going ?  Uff !! He can't even tell me what it is ?
Ashley lift yourself up. She  stalked behind him.

Ashley was staring at the man while he was roaming all around . Hey what happened? What are you searching for?  Ashley asked.

He went inside the room without replying to ashley. also she went behind him there he was stood before the mirror.

Hey !!  I have screamed and when I went through the mirror there was written as I kill you

Hey !!  I have screamed and when I went through the mirror there was written as I kill you. Behind it, it was written with a blood on the mirror.

Isn't he kratoos.. ashley asked he replied, yes he is

Actually who is he ? You have not told me yet. Is his tongue really that long as I said, she asked, ahhh ashley. He is a ghost and he became an animal always roaming in the woods at the out of the house.

So, how did he come inside! There is no time to talk we have to kill? Kill whom kratoos? No. one of his bloodline.

What is it ? Ashley I can't tell you anything there is a less time to us. We have to be hurry now?

I don't know what you  are saying ? you don't have need to understand, just do what I have said to you.

So, what are we going to do now? He threw a knife towards me. I have catched it in my hands

Let's go ashley we have to be hurry. And he picked his stuff and put a gun on his pockets   and handed me another. Keep it ! you will need it.

Do you know how to attack he asked , uhh ! I don't know. ahh ashley!! So, I have to teach you this, okay listen, we wlll be attack tomorrow.

Come with me, ashley he called her while she went behind him.

Pick your gun he said while I licked my gun and tell me that there is. Trigger and you have to focuss at who you are attacking.

Let's foccuss and shot at the board he marked at the board placed before me to shot at the point where he said me to shot.

I sighed and my finger went on a trigger and my eyes were went on the focus I take a breathe again and shot at the point.

It went through beside the board and ashley try again! Just focus on the point where you have to shot he said ,
Again I take a hollow breath and focused at the point while closing my one eye to focussing at the point i shoted.

Yeah yeah I did it. I screamed, good girl ! he said.

Just like the same practice yourself and make yourself perfect at the shooting,  He went away by saying it.

I am shot at the same spot again and it has worked again i was very happy that I knew how to shoot.

I return to the hall and searched for him. I haven't noticed him anywhere and I have searched the while house. But he wasn't there.

Hey ! Where are you?  But i didn't got any reply and iwent through the door and tried to open but it wasn't open.

Again reached the couch and slept calmly.

How is the chapter?

Have you liked it.

Please share your thoughts and comments