chapter 17.

Hello beautiful readers!! I have updated a wonderful chapter

Have happy readings.

While hebrew got a call from Tina ! He. Hebrew did you got taxi she asked he replied, yes Tina ! We are coming.

Ashley escaped from hebrew on the way, she saw a haunted house. While she tossed her head that hebrew wasn't near also ashley didn't want him to notice her

There is a large haunted house which has painted danger at the outside with a symbol of skull and restricted to go inside instead of it

She entered inside while there were steps near the door. She stepped on one again.

She tossed her head here and there, She started walking towards it.
While reaching there, her stare reached around and no one was there.

She saw a couple of candles lighting in front at the door way she opened the door.

Where it was all dark inside. While she heard a noise. Ashley someone echoed. It's hebrew. When she heard of him. She without any late hide inside the house.

There is a window open she went on it and stared at out hebrew was searching for her at the woods. He reached to house and tried to open the door but it wasn't open.

He screamed her name Ashely "where are you"?

After his search had completed, he left the place also he took all the stuff and returned to the taxi

While ashley was observing everything by hiding behind the window.

Later, she lifted herself and reached the door to open, but it was opening.

She tried so hard for 10 minutes, but it wasn't uff ! ashley you have stuck at the house she said to herself.

While it was evening it's dark and the windows was shutting, because of wind which was the climate became cool. The breeze was entering inside by shutting the doors. It was echoing a high noise.

While she saw a thunder was stroked the light she saw a shadow before her. Who is there ? There is no reply in return She said hello! is there any body in the house ? While at the other stroke she hasn't noticed anything there.

She lifted her feet before and stared at the room. when it was stroking, she walk few steps ago. Her feet touched something.

While she is looking at the ground what it was the thunder stroke. She has started shivering through what she saw in the ground. In a few minutes she was stuck . Her mind was blank at the moment. A fear dropped away from her body.  It was a skulls around her and my breath raised high,  if the view what she have seen ?

While she back her footsteps and tried to open the the door but it wasn't open.

At the stroke she saw a another door. She went near to the door and tried to open but she failed.

She have walked before. She heard a noise which is footsteps someone was behind her when the light strokes she saw a shadow again. Her breath raised again.

At the other stroke she saw a statue. oh my god ashley ! It was a statue.

The house was filled with darkness there is no light at the house. Also she got cough. It was dusty there.

Her eyes were blurry because of the darkness at the house. She sat near the door and leaned on it. she felt tired and she was sleepy while she was sleeping her eyes were shutting at the darkness. While she opened and closed again.

                                 ☠️

How is the chapter ?

Share your thoughts and comments below.

Please please vote for the chapters.