°°° chapter 10 °°°

Hello readers !! I updated the new chapter for you guys.

Please vote for the chapters. Once again happy readings to everyone. Enjoy your reading.

While Tina! And Ashley was seated together both have decided to watch the movie but instead of it

While Tina! And Ashley was seated together both have decided to watch the movie but instead of it. Played broken songs.

Ashley and Tina! Stood up and started dancing on it. Tina ! Was upset because of her boyfriend behaviour then she picked up the lines and sang like her way as that matched the lyrics to her situation.

Ashley and Tina ! Sighed for a moment and paused the song. Huh? I was exhausted meanwhile, Tina ! Said he betrayed me, played with my feelings I never forget about it.

As she said it. the door was knocked. While ashley rushed to the door and asked, Who is it ? Ashley it's me Eric. After she heard it at his tone. She turned her head to Tina! But she warned her to not open the door.Actually, Eric Tina! Didn't want to talk right now. So you can make your way home she replied,
Tina! don't say it again. I have come for you just to spend time with you but you are behaving rude now.

Ashley please open the door while her stare is at Tina! Her expressions say no tell him to go back.

Ashley please open the door. Without changing her stare she opened the door.

Eric entered inside while Tina! Was at the couch. Hello baby,! How are you i have missed you so much by saying it. He went close to her but she denied him to be close to her

What happened baby ? Why are you avoiding, Iam here only for you. Please Eric don't lie on my face. I know i am not that important person for you. If i am important then you will never cancel the meeting.

No baby . You were wrong. I was just busy all over the day. That's why I came here when I became free. Only for you.

Tina! Come with me. I wanna talk to you privately but she denied. No Eric please go away from here. There is nothing to talk about anything.

Baby don't irritate me. Just come with me. I can't talk before ashley you have to understand this. Go Tina ! He wanna talk with you go have it . He said right.

He closed the door what happen now he asked at his tone. Tina! Glared. What is that look mean what should I feel. If you tell me or not .

Why do you not met me at the park. Tina ! I have e already said to you that I was busy on something. I wanted to go out of town. This the reason I won't came. Why don't you tell when I have planned? Tina ! All of it was sudden and don't even know I will go there.

Look at me, Tina! He handed at her cheek. Don't touch me. Pushed his hand away from her, while he lifted her chin up and make her to look into his eyes. Don't act like you don't care. I know you are craving for me. At this time , all your body wants pleasure. Which I will give you with my touch.