*****chapter 4 *******

Hello readers? Beautiful people's how are you? I have bought a wonderful chapter.

Let's start your reading with amazing chapter. Please don't forget to vote the chapters.

Dream:
Ashley is walking along the forest and the area is covered with darkness she is saying hello Is there anybody there hello! Her voice echoed back to ears.

She walking alone at the forest ant it's almost 12'0'clock where she is stuck at the forest.

When she is walking forward she heard someone staking. But she wasn't at confirm who was it.

It was clear that after her foot steps something echoing back.

Ashley doesn't turn back but her heart beat raised high and fear wear passing through her and whole body was causing a sweet.

She turned away and looked back There was no one staking her but the sound of footsteps wasn't leaving her.

Whenever she turns back and having a look then nothing makes her sense then what it was she was tensed.

It was all her terrible thoughts which she felts hers as staking by someone.

Ashley don't think bad nothing goes wrong it's just your imaginations flashes that spoiling me.

There is nobody stalking me she said,

While she started walking along suddenly something stopped her At the moment ashley was sighed heavily and she felt heavy at her shoulders when someone stopped her

At the moment ashley was sighed heavily and she felt heavy at her shoulders when someone stopped her.

When she looked at her shoulders a hand which had a black nails and they were grown very long

The view raised her breath and the situation was just her hear came up on her hand it was an attack she she got moment.

Her mouth was widely opened because of shock

While she turned back and looked it was a dangerous view that she she saw a ghost

*Ashley sighed*

Oh my godd! It's just a dream ashley. Calm down!

She looked around the view and it was just a walls covered around her and she was at her bed and she was breathless.

At the moment she felt breathless and trying to take the breath.

Almost "she is dead" on the dream.
*The dream was so awful* and she never got the dream as terrible as before.
water bottle beside her bed she was shivering while swallowing the water.

The water was poured on her clothes which became wet.

She changed her clothes and tried to sleep but she almost struggled to sleep after the dream but when she woke up, it was a morning and she doesn't even  know when she slept.

While "it's 7 'o' clock" ashley rushed to washroom and complete intime and run away to catch the bus.

*She is already late* if she catches the bus ashley will reach university on time.

She reach there.

Hey ashley! Hello Tina! how is your day? I hope it's good. Her stare passed in front of her
Far away a guy is just chuckled and tina blushed.

Isn't the same guy you have taken his number. Tina giggled yeah!
Did you know what ? We spent time  together the previous night.

Ashley was shocked ! Haven't you met him one day ago how did you go far.
Tina exclaimed!  what is it meant we met a day ago but a strong bound connected to us. There is a lot time to understand him.

Oh my god ! Did you screw up with him. A blush came out from Tina.

How did you Rushed into a relation with him.
It's so disgusting. Oh my god! ashley. You just leave us alone.

These are the screams left from your mouth last night. Ashley did you know ?what I just felt like heaven *at the moment*

I think you have to try with your boyfriend will you shut up  Tina ! Where did it come from? ashley look there! your boyfriend making away to you.

Hey ashley!  Hello Hebrew. can we have some walk. Okay ! she is free now you can take her wherever you want. Tina giggled!

So what did you think ashley. I am just confused about you yet. I can't imagine it.

What was wrong with me ashley. Why are you not taking me seriously. You are not a kid you are a grown woman

Every girl has their bfs and bff. Why don't you understand my feelings.

Am I behaving badly. Have my behaviour bothering you.

Where is the fault?
Look Hebrew!  there is nothing wrong we can be friends but I can't jump into a relationship with you please understand me.

How is the chapter?

Have you like the chapter please comment and tell your opinions.

Please please please!vote for the chapter.