𓆗 𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 - 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬

Makenzie and Tom were in the middle of a pointless fight—she was jealous over a girl Tom didn't even realize until she pointed it out

Makenzie and Tom were in the middle of a pointless fight—she was jealous over a girl Tom didn't even realize until she pointed it out. Suddenly she raised her voice and he snaps, cupping her chin so she was forced to look up at him.

" Don't you dare raise your voice like that at me, princess. "His eyes are dark and stern while he smirks.

"I'll do as I please." It was a known fact that she was just as cold as he was, maybe that's why they're so close.

He's silent for a moment, but then he chuckles and shakes his head, his eyes flashing to hers.

"Don't forget who you're talking to, Makenzie" He leans in so they were face to face, his breath hot against her skin.

"I'm talking to a bitch." She sneered up at him, her eyes shooting him a deadly glare.

He stares back at her, a bit shocked you'd dare talk to him like that, then smirks and leans in closer until their noses are almost touching, practically towering over the girl.

"Watch it, kitten. Are you still upset about earlier?"

She tried her best not to melt into his touch, his words caused butterflies in her stomach. "Do you even have to ask?"

He smirks with a nod, leaning down so his lips brush against her ear.

"I thought so but I wanted to hear it from that pretty mouth of yours, darling."

That was all she needed, his light little touch of affection to crumble from her bad mood. "Tom..." Her voice was just above a whisper.

He doesn't say anything, just slowly leans down and brushes his lips against hers before he starts to kiss her, his warm hand cupping her chin.

He let the kiss go on for a few more seconds before he mumbled against her lips, "I'm going to have to punish you for talking to me in such a way."