𓆗 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭 - 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲

Seated at the restaurant, Theodore's brilliant blue eyes glittered with excitement, throughly pleased with the day he had meticulously planned for their third-year anniversary

Seated at the restaurant, Theodore's brilliant blue eyes glittered with excitement, throughly pleased with the day he had meticulously planned for their third-year anniversary. The table was adorned with a large bouquet in a ceramic vase, a special order for the occasion.

"I have something for you." He began, his voice filled with confidence. With an impatient flourish, he unfolded his hand, revealing a small velvet box. Taking her hand in his, he deftly flicked the box open, revealing a breathtaking ring with her initials engraved on it. "A promise ring." Theodore announced, sliding it onto her ring finger. "If you've take it. Then one day, the day I propose — because I will — the ring will have your new initials engraved. You know, when you take my name." His eyes seemed to glint in delight, while nerves swirled in his stomach.

Butterflies erupted in her stomach as she brought her hand up to view the ring. "It's beautiful, Teddy." She spoke breathlessly.

He was overjoyed with her reaction, his eyes sparkling with pride and affection. "It's nothing compared to you." He replied, taking her hand in his and rubbing his thumb over her ring finger. "Just a small token of my appreciation for making these last three years such a wonderful experience." His voice was soft, his tone earnest. "I can't wait for us to enjoy many more years together."

There was something about seeing her wear the ring that brought him a sense of satisfaction. It meant that they were committed to the relationship and building a future together.

Her cheeks heated up when a blush formed on her face. "I'm so in love with you." She spoke as she stared into his eyes, giving his hand a gentle squeeze, "You have no idea."

Theodore's face beaming with pride, a rare sight to be seen. He knew he was loved, but hearing it from her was something else entirely. She made him feel powerful in a way no one else could. "And you have no idea how much I adore you." He replied with a small chuckle, squeezing her hand in return.

He could feel the warm affection between them, and he took a moment to soak it in before he continued, "You are my entire world, my life, my everything." He said with a grin.

Her face flashed with a beautiful smile. Years ago, she never thought she would be here, so in love and content in her life.

Theodore could see the love and affection in her expression. He was filled with a sense of satisfaction and pride. Over the last three years, they had faced obstacles and overcome setbacks. Their love had grown and blossomed through it all. He never imagined he would ever find someone so perfect and caring. He was grateful for her presence in his life. He couldn't imagine anything being better than this moment. "I'm glad", he said softly. "Now, I have another surprise for you."

"No, no." She whispered. "No more surprises, you spoil me enough."

"Nonsense." Theodore replied with a teasing smile. "You deserve every bit of it. I can't help myself when it comes to spoiling you." He was proud of his ability to provide her with everything she could ever want and need. He enjoyed seeing how appreciative and happy she was with his gestures.

"Now, I have one last surprise. A rather special one at that." He smirked. "If you promise not to tell me off."

She tilted her head at him teasingly, "I can't make any promises."

His smirk widened as he thought of the impending surprise. Her lack of a promise was certainly intriguing. Still, he had to remain composed, as he reached into the pocket of his suit jacket. "Close your eyes." He instructed. "And don't peek."

She did as he said. She fluttered her eyes closed as she tried to contain her smile.

Theodore was amused as she closed her eyes and waited patiently. It was cute seeing her like this, all excited and eager to see what he had up his sleeve. He wouldn't wait for her reaction.

Pulling out a soft, velvet pouch, he held it in front of her. "Okay, open your eyes." Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she opened her eyes, taking the velvet pouch from him.

"Open it slowly." Theodore commanded softly. "Be careful, it might break." His voice was laden with excitement, and he was eager to see her reaction to his final surprise.

Inside the pouch was a beautiful, delicate pendant with a brilliant sapphire. It was a piece of jewelry that had been passed down through his family for generations, and he had not thought to offer it to her before now. He was glad he decided to give it to her, on their three-year anniversary.

Give the clumsy girl something that could break, she thought to herself amused. She slowly opened the pouch and pulled the pendant out, eyes widening slightly, careful with her every movement. Her eyes sparkled as she examined it, it was something that she had never seen before, so unique in its markings, absolutely stunning.

Theodore watched in pleasure as she opened the pouch and took out the pendant, her initial reaction of awe and disbelief evident on her face. She held it up in front of her to get a better look, the light from the restaurant candles reflecting off the gemstone.

"What do you think?" He asked softly, wondering what she would make of the pendant. This was something that had been cherished throughout his family and given to only the most important people in his life.

"It's beautiful. I've never seen anything like it." She spoke, still examining it in the light.

"It has been passed down through generations in my family." He explained, his tone filled with pride and affection. "It was worn by my mother, her mother before her, and so on." The pendant was a symbol of his affection and love for her. He was thrilled on how much she loved it.

"Do you like it?" He queried, his eyes filled with concern. He genuinely wanted her to like it.

"Like it?" She questioned as she placed the necklace into the palm of her hand. "I love it."

Theodore was pleased with her reaction as he got up to place it around her neck, visible relief washing over him as she confirmed that she liked it. She had no idea how much the pendant meant to him or his family, he could not have asked for a better reaction.

"I'm glad you do." He said happily after clasping the necklace and looking at her. "It looks beautiful on you." He reached out and took her hand. "You know what this means right?" To which he looked at him with a hint of confusion.

"It's essentially the Nott Family heirloom." He explained softly. "By wearing this, it signifies that you're apart of the family."