𓆗 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 - 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧

After winning the quidditch cup, the slytherins decided to throw a small party in the common room

After winning the quidditch cup, the slytherins decided to throw a small party in the common room. And of course, Theodore insisted on playing 7 minutes in heaven.

And when Makenzie and Mattheo got picked to go into a small closet for 7 minutes, Theo wasted no time shoving the two of them in there.

So, now the both of them were cramped up in a closet while she was forced onto Mattheo's lap. "Stop movin'.." He mumbled, hands on her waist to steady her.

"I'm sorry." She laughed a bit. "They should've picked a bigger closet."

He smirked, raising an eyebrow. There was a moment of silence before he spoke. "How much do you wanna bet Theo did this on purpose?"

She agreed. Her best friend, Theodore, has been trying to set them up for as long as she can remember.

"He most definitely did." She turned to look at him but due to the darkness in the closet she could barely make out his features.

"Bloody prick." Mumbled Mattheo, leaning back on the closet wall.She could feel his breath on her neck. Mattheo's hands were still on her waist.

She couldn't help but enjoy this, having a crush on the boy all year and now she was so close to him.

"Do you think we should give in to what he craves from us?" Suddenly she was delighted to be in the dark as her face lit up red.

Mattheo raised an eyebrow. "Give in to what he craves?" He questioned, a hand tracing up and down her side absentmindedly as his other hand rested on her thigh.

"Or what I crave..."

She was surprised by her own boldness as she shifted to now straddle his lap, her hand went behind his neck and pulled him closer to her face.

Mattheo was taken by surprise. But that didn't stop him from smirking as he felt her on his lap.

"Careful, sweetheart... you'll give me the wrong idea."

She said nothing as she crashed her lips into his hungrily.

Mattheo's eyes widened for a second before he gave into the kiss, his hands moving to her waist and pulling her down to his lap. He kissed back with full force.

She pushed her body right into his before deepening the kiss, sliding her tongue against his bottom lip for access to his mouth.

He parted his lips and let her deepen the kiss, placing on hand behind her head while the other was still on her waist.

She didn't realize how long the kiss has lasted until she started to hear commotion on the other side of the door.

"Theo! You can't just-" She heard their friend Lorenzo yell before the door was swung open causing her to pull away from the kiss and look at Theo with a red face in embarrassment.

"Now it was about damn time!" Theo jokingly said.

Mattheo's cheeks, along with the tips of his ears, were a beet red. The corners of his mouth were slightly turned up. He seemed surprised, but not displeased. His lips were slightly swollen after the passionate kiss they just had.

She leaned into his ear and whispered, "meet me in my dorm so we can finish what we started." Leaning back, she shot him a wink before she got up and walked out ignoring everyone's cheers.