𓆗 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭 - 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭

Makenzie and Theodore have never gotten along, some people would call you 'enemies'

One night, Theo came out to the astronomy tower to smoke, but he saw the girl sitting on the edge, dangling her legs down, just looking at the view.

He came over and sat next to her, noticing that she had been crying.

"What's wrong with you now?" He says with a small chuckle.

She wipes her tears, "i-it's nothing."

Theo looked over to her and scoffed. "Please, I can tell when someone's been crying. I'm not an idiot. So what's wrong? Boyfriend issues?" A smirk was plastered on the boys face.

"Shut up." She took a few deep breaths. "Adrian cheated."

Theo looked surprised, he thought that you and Adrian were perfect for each other but guess he was wrong.

"You sure he cheated? He doesn't seem like the type to do that, plus he treats you amazingly." He spoke before taking another drag from his cigarette.

"Yeah, I thought that too... I walked in on him over some girl." She looked out, taking in the scenery around her. Something about this moment was peaceful.

"Damn. Dis he try to explain or just say it was nothing?" Theo took another drag from the cigarette and just looked at the girl beside him, it seemed a little strange since he didn't show any signs of sympathy.

She looked at him as he smoked his cigarette. "Do you have an extra?"

"Yeah, here." He pulled out the pack, grabbing a cigarette for her but he noticed a shake in her hand. "Are you okay? Your hand is shaking a little."

She took the cigarette from him, placing it in between her lips. "I'm just angry at him."

"That's understandable.." Theo takes another drag and then looks at her again. "Hey, can I tell you something?"

She lit her cigarette, taking a long drag before blowing the smoke out into the cool air. "Go for it."

He lets out a sigh, "it's just- you know how I act like I hate you?"

She nods, staying silent but she looks over to him in a sign that she's listening.

Theo seems to be silent for a moment as he takes a quick drag from his cigarette, he then speaks a bit nervously. "I don't really hate you.. I never did, it was just an act."

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "why?"

"I think.. that I-" Theo stops for a moment, he seemed a bit nervous to say it. "I think I like-"

"You like me?" She blurted out before slapping her hand against her mouth, she didn't mean to interrupt him.

Theo thought for a moment before his face turned a bit red. "I uh.." He tried to think of something to say but wasn't really able to get the words out. "I'm just going to be honest, yes I do."

She was shocked, more than it. "I wasn't expecting that."

He seemed to be a bit nervous, he didn't know if she felt the same way. "I.. uh." He was hesitant but he still wanted to be honest with the girl. "Do you... like me back?"

She looked down at her lap, the embarrassment suddenly taking over. "I do, why do you think I haven't been mean back to you?" She paused and shifted a bit in her seat. "I got with Adrian because I thought I never stood a chance."

Theo smirked, he seemed to be a lot happier now. He had thought that she hated him with a burning passion. "So, it won't he weird if I do.. this." He moved slightly closer to her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders.