𓆗 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭 - 𝐞𝐱'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐝

Theodore was glaring down at her when she awoke in his bed

Theodore was glaring down at her when she awoke in his bed. In her ex's bed. It was a downplay to say you ended on bad terms.

His blue eyes were filled with disdain; this wasn't the first time this has happened, and he'd grown accustomed to her question. "You were with your friends, partying. Then the alcohol kicked in. You showed up at my dorm, alone, at around one o'clock in the morning. A-fucking-gain." He pushed away from the desk he had been leaning against, "Do you think I'm a joke?" He sneered.

She didn't even bother to sit up, his tone was only making her headache worse. "Of course not!" She exclaimed.

Theodore rolled his eyes in pure exasperation, "Of course because your actions and lack of foresight definitely show that." He was use to her doing dumb things, but not this dumb.

She stayed silent for a few minutes, thinking. After the many times of waking up in his dorm after a night of drinking, something finally clicked.

"I still love you..."

His eyebrows shot up in surprise. Of course he still loved her, he was just too stubborn to admit to it. "You what?" he asked in a low voice, trying to make sure he heard her correctly through the deafening silence that followed.

"I still love you." She repeated, this time propping her head in her hand as her elbow rested on the bed.

Theodore's lips pushed into a straight line, his blue eyes calculating. "Then why don't you show it?" He demanded in a hard tone.

"I don't know." She ran her other hand through her hair, something she always did when she was stressed. "I don't think I really let myself realize it."

His eyebrows twitched in irritation, "And it took you this long to figure it out? After the number of times you've turned up here after a night out?" There was a cold edge of annoyance in his tone."

Now she sat up, his duvet still covering most of her body. "You think you would have realized since I kept coming back to you."

Theodore's eyes twitched, "Are you aware of how manipulative that is?" He asked with a glare. "You keep turning to me because you know I'm the only one who'll pick up the pieces."

She frowned. "I'm sorry, you know I don't think when I drink."

He let out an exasperated groan, "You never think, that's the problem." He turned to look at her, arms crossed.

She let herself fall back against the pillow in annoyance. Her hands rubbed over her face, "I know, you don't have to keep reminding me."

Theodore glared at her, walking over to the side of the bed to kneel down beside her. He took her hand in his to stop her from rubbing her face. "Then stop blaming the alcohol on all of your mistakes. You chose to drink knowing you're going to do something stupid."

She looked over at him as her hand desperately grabbed his, wanting his touch. "Is this really stupid? Me crawling back to you." She rolled her body to the side so she was facing him.

"Oh, yes. It's definitely stupid." He agreed with a simple sigh. Theodore allowed her to hold his hand. He was silent for a few moments before speaking again, "Have you thought about why you do it?"

"You're my safe place." Theodore squeezed her hand at her simple words.

"You always have been." She admitted. "I never wanted us to break up, to stop loving you. I never did."

Theodore looked down at their intertwined hands. "Why did you break up with me then?" he asked quietly.

"My parents."

His eyes narrowed, "What did they do?" he grit out.

"They never wanted us together, said you weren't good for me." She let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding. "But I don't care anymore. I love you Theo." His breath caught in his throat at her confession. "I understand if you don't feel the same, but I just can't hold it in anymore."

He stared at her for a moment, "Of course I feel the same, if I hadn't I would have pushed you away," he admitted.

She smiled before she cupped his cheeks and pulled him in for a kiss.