𓆗 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 - 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬

Drunk

Drunk. The both of them. Again. It probably wasn't the wisest to be on a school night, but it had been a long week, and Draco snagged some firewhiskey from Mattheo's personal stash.

A series of drinks later, he watched as she lay sprawled on the floor, laughing at nothing whilst he simply took her in. He had a glass in his hand as he sketched a rough outline of how he pictured her frame. "Be still." He grumbled, seemingly somehow grouchier despite his hazy mind.

She laughed some more as she attempted, and failed, at staying still. In all honesty, she couldn't take herself seriously in this kind of mind.

It was the worst kind of thing to deal with, with the constant wriggling and twitching, but he was stubborn enough to continue. The outline is coming out nice, he thought drunkenly, before he sighed as he watched how uneven the shape looked as she continued to flop around. "For Merlin's sake, would you still?" He grumbled.

"Sorry, grouchy." She slurred as she took in his concentration, The way his eyes would narrow, flickering back and forth between the two. The way he would bite down on his lip before soothing it with his tongue.

That tongue.

"Mmh.." Was all that he gave in retort before he returned to his work, and her gaze once again caught his attention. The focus of his attention shifted between the page and her, and a few more lines were drawn.

His voice once again broke the silence, and he spoke with some drunkenness to it. "You're very annoying." He grumbled. "Be still." Once more, he looked at her as if trying to decide whether or not to make a snide comment about her behavior.

She took a moment to drink some more from her glass before attempting to become a statue. "Why are you drawling me anyway?"

"I felt like it." He answered simply, his expression giving nothing away. He continued with his work, his line-work getting more refined as he went on. His expression softened a little as he watched the slight rise and fall of her chest. "And you've got nice curves." He added, a small smirk playing on his lips.

"Dirty mind." She muttered out.

"I wasn't born with blinders on. Your body is a work of art." His words were full of drunk flattery, and the smirk had only grown. He didn't seem to intend on hiding his gaze as it roamed her body.

A blush took over her cheeks within seconds. She stayed silent for a few moments under the heat of his eyes so he could finish his work.

"You blush too easily." He teased, taking one last look at his paper before he seemed to settle. "I'm done. Want to see?"

She stumbled a bit due to her drunkenness, getting up from her position on the floor before practically jumping on the bed to observe the work. "Oh wow." She breathed out as she took it into her own hands. An amazed look was plastered on her features. "I didn't know you were this good."

"Hmph." He grumbled, and even if the words came out sour, it didn't take away from the drunken pride in his tone of voice. He didn't protest when she took the book from his hands, and he shifted over to lean against the bed frame.

His eyes also studied the drawling, his gaze following its contour. His attention soon shifted once more to her, and he smirked. "You've got a pretty face." He muttered. "A pretty figure too. Not as ugly as your attitude though."

She shot daggers his way with her glare as she looked back up at him, hitting him in the arm with the sketchbook. "I take back my compliment."

"I'm crushed." That was the most dry response he could have given, and it was paired with a small smirk that played on his lips. His gaze remained on her though, and he simply shrugged at her glare. "It's still a good drawling, isn't it?" The man was unapologetic.

"I guess it's alright." She rolled her eyes, placing the sketchbook down beside them. She started to crawl her way up to him. "I like this work of art much better."

Draco was caught by complete surprise, but the alcohol quickly its way through his brain as his eyebrows rose in amusement. He watched her approach, but his hands remained on his sides.

Drunk, he was drunk, but he liked where this was going.

Amusement was clear on her face as she watched him in a mental battle. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she leaned in closer to his warmth.

The battle was long-lost, and he leaned back against the headboard again as his hands slipped to her hips. Her breath was hot as she leaned close to him, and all of Draco's attention was focused on her lips. "You're insufferable." He murmured, but his voice was teasing and he made no effort to pull away from her.