𓆗 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐞 - 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥

Lorenzo was on one knee, a crimson velvet box clasped in his palms

Lorenzo was on one knee, a crimson velvet box clasped in his palms. He used a deft, comely finger to flick the box open. Gasps emerged from the busy five-star restaurant around them.

A million watt smile, hopeful and excited, stretched his lips as he revealed the ring that sparkled within.

"Marry me?" He murmured, as the ring — made of raw diamond and pure platinum — reflected the light of the chandelier above.

Her hands were clasped around her mouth as she looked down at the man she loved. Her eyes became glassy as she nodded quickly before realizing that she had to speak. "Yes!"

A thunderous series of applause erupted behind her, drawing out all else, as the patrons clapped in unison. "Say it louder." Someone shouts.

Lorenzo's smile only grew bigger and his eyes twinkled as he gazed upon her.

"Yes!" She exclaimed loudly, her hands no longer covering her mouth.

More applause surrounds the two of them as Lorenzo slid the platinum and diamond ring onto her finger. The crowd erupts into a chorus of cheers as waiters and passersby gush over the engagement.

"You look magnificent." He murmured, his hands placing themselves on her waist.

She cupped his cheeks and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Lorenzo's arms wrapped around her, bringing her closer to him. His tongue flicks playfully with hers as his smile holds strong. The restaurant patrons look on adoringly, smiling at the newly engaged couple.

She pulled away, breathless as her eyes held tears of joy. "Oh my god." She spoke, still in the shock of it all.

"You're going to be my wife." Lorenzo's voice was soft and gentle, matching her vulnerable expression. The crowd's applause had calmed, now a whisper compared to the earlier outburst. His hand touched the back of her neck, fingers running through her hair affectionately.

"I'm future Mrs. Berkshire." She gushed, happily.

"Future Mrs. Berkshire." He repeated back to her as he let the name roll off his tongue. "I love how that sounds."