𓆗 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭 - 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤

She'd experienced a lot of strange situations

She'd experienced a lot of strange situations. But nothing was as strange as the situation she was thrown into now.

It was two o'clock in the morning.

A clingy, feverish Theodore Nott was weighing her down from his perch on her lap. He was completely convinced he was dying after getting lost in muggle London, and then returning home with a common cold. Though the inky haired death eater insisted that he had caught a 'man-flu' and not some measly cold.

"I'm dying." Theo rasped out dramatically.

She laughed at him. "You're dramatic. You're going to be just fine." She rubbed her hand along his back to comfort him but that doesn't stop the god awful groans coming from his mouth.

"No, I'm not." Theo whined weakly.

He didn't seem to mind her petting him, he was too focused on his imagined death. Even as he wheezed and complained and whined, he made no move to get off of her lap, he just laid there moaning and groaning.

He looked up at her with feverishly, watery blue eyes.

He has been putting this show on for hours, talking about his 'soon' death but it only continued to amuse her more. She looked down at him, biting her lip to try not to laugh at his dramatics.

"You'll be sick for a few days at most and then you'll feel brand new again. Think of yourself as a phoenix." She edged him on.

Theo groaned in response, curling himself up in her lap like an angry cat. "You try being a phoenix in a dying body", he grumbled.

"You'll crumble to ash and be reformed." She had to place her fist in her mouth to muffle the sounds of amusement coming out.

"Stop teasing me." Theo muttered. Despite being sick, he'd begun to smile.

He raised one pale hand to his brow and threw his head back. "My entire world is crashing around me... I'll never be the same again."

"If you get me sick, you'll wish this killed you."

"Oh, shut up. You're too stubborn." He tried to smirk but failed halfway through, devolving into a coughing fit.

She gave his back a few pats to help him through. "This was all your own fault. If you wouldn't have spent hours in the pouring rain, you would be fine."

Theo groaned again and threw an arm over his face. "Stop blaming me. It wasn't my fault."

She smiled down at him and cupped his cheek with her hand. "My big baby."

This is going to be a long few days.