𓆗 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭 - 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤

"Seven fucking months!" Theodore barked, glaring up at the ceiling

"Seven fucking months!" Theodore barked, glaring up at the ceiling. He was sprawled out lazily on her bed, his brilliant blue eyes squinted in irritation. Before she could even ask what was going on — she's just entered her dorm, and here he was, on the brink of one of his princess fits. He piped up again, "That's how long Mattheo Thomas Riddle and Draco Lucius Malfoy watched me water a fake plant. Every. Single. Day." He sat up abruptly, staring at her.

She couldn't help but laugh at his ranting. The fact that the boys played yet another prank on him was amusing. "Did you really think you could keep a real plant alive?"

He gaped at her in disbelief when he watched her laugh at him. His irritation vanished in an instant, his face twisting mischievously.

"You know me better than that." He purred seductively, his voice oozing with charm. "I've kept you alive and breathing for six years now, haven't I? I can keep anything alive." He raised his eyebrows seductively, biting his bottom lip coyly.

Now it was her turn to stare at him in disbelief. "Did you really just compare me to a freaking house plant?" She exclaimed.

"You're missing the point", Theodore grumbled. "I was just pissed because those two blokes made a fool out of me. That bloody Draco even had the nerve to snigger!" He fumed to himself. "Seven bloody months, I'm an idiot for not noticing sooner."

She couldn't contain her laughter, this was all just too entertaining. "I would've done the same, props to them."

A playful grin spread across Theodore's handsome features, shooting her a wink. "Well", he said, "I suppose I can't entirely blame you for being impressed by their antics. They do have a certain knack for mischief that even I can't deny."

However, a sly smirk now made its way onto his lips as he leaned in closer and spoke in a low, velvety voice. "But if you must know by now that I have plenty of my own ways to keep you entertained. Don't you agree, love?"

She hummed softly, staring deeply into his eyes. "Hmm.. I'm not sure you can beat what they did."

His expression turned into a suggestive smirk, he cocked his head to the side. "Maybe not. But we haven't even tried yet, have we? Why don't we just skip all of the bullshit and head straight into the main course? The one thing I know I can give you that'll top anything anyone else can offer - Me."

She placed her hand on the side of his neck as she went to straddle his lap. "You're very confident, aren't you? I wouldn't be too sure." She teased.

His arms immediately wrapped around her small frame as she straddled him, he was very much enjoying this encounter. His blue eyes glistened with a playful lust. "Oh, come now, love." He purred. "You know I always do best. I'm the master of surprises after all." He flashed her a cheeky grin.

She tilted her head to the side slightly, pushing her chest into his. "I don't think you do." She moved her fingers along his chest seductively.

His heartbeat accelerated, and he grinned mischievously as he grabbed her hips, pulling her even closer. His blue eyes glistened dangerously in the dim light, his voice low and seductive. "I love it when you challenge me, love." He chuckled, his tone dripping with confidence as he continued to tease her. "Let me show you exactly how much I do know."