𓆗 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 - 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬

The girl walks her way through the dark halls of Hogwarts

The girl walks her way through the dark halls of Hogwarts. It was her first day back from summer and she was finally in her fourth year. She and Draco Malfoy were enemies who never saw eye to eye.

As she walks her way through the halls wanting to get some fresh air, she spots Draco Malfoy himself leaning against the wall smoking. His eyes fell upon the girl and smirked.

"How's my mudblood doing this fine night?", he says before blowing out smoke in her direction.

She ignores his words as she made her way closer to him, pulling out her own pack of cigarettes. To be honest, she wasn't really a smoker but it was just one of those days. She placed a cigarette in between her lips, lighting it and taking a deep puff.

The grin completely disappeared from Draco's face as he realized she pulled out her own pack of cigarettes and started smoking right next to him. He wasn't sure whether to be annoyed or intrigued.

"You smoke mudblood?" He asked with a bit of a smirk as he takes another hit of his own cigarette.

"Isn't it obvious Malfoy?", her voice was low, almost inaudible.

He raises an eyebrow, "yes, I just didn't expect it. The mudblood smoking", he says mockingly. "I could have never thought that the lowly muggle lover would do such a thing."

"Do you ever stop?" She was so tired of being called a mudblood. She came from a pure-blood family but didn't care about blood status as most of the other Slytherins did.

He shakes his head and takes a drag of the cigarette and blows the smoke directly in her face.

"Not when it comes to a mudblood. I love calling you what you are, a muggle loving filth." He says trying to provoke her.

She lets out her breath before taking a long drag from her own cigarette. She looked at him from the corner of her eye. They never saw eye to eye. Usually, they would bicker to no end but today she wasn't in the mood to argue.

He takes another drag from his cigarette and just looks at her. She was a different character than he was use to. Instead of getting all mad and upset by his remarks, she just stayed calm not saying anything. He was very intrigued by the change of character.

"You're not going to say anything mudblood? You are usually good at arguing and complaining." He says while his eyes never left her.

"I'm not in the mood Draco." Her voice was almost cut off by the wind blowing. She continued to smoke her cigarette as she started to feel a bit cold. In an attempt to warm herself up, she wrapped her arms around her body.

He noticed her becoming cold and decides to do something to keep her warm. The thought of doing something like this was unheard of for him.

"Let me guess... you're cold? Your mudblood blood is making you freeze?", he says mockingly but then he does something that makes this completely backfire.