𓆗 𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 - 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

The girl was sitting down in one of the leather arm chairs in her boyfriend, Tom's dorm

The girl was sitting down in one of the leather arm chairs in her boyfriend, Tom's dorm. He sat on the other chair beside her, busy reading some old book leaving her to feel bored and neglected. So she took action, reaching out to touch his hand. It seemed to have worked as she watched him shift his eyes off of the book. He turned his head towards her, staring down at her with his face scrunched in confusion.

"What are you doing?"

She gave him a light smile, ignoring his facial expressions. She gave his hand a small squeeze.

He was still giving her a stern look, even though he seemed curious. But the fact that he didn't immediately pull his hand away was a good sign. It told you that he was actually paying attention to her, no, listening to her. He spoke up now, his cold voice almost sounding like velvet on a dark night.

"Why are you touching me?" It was clear that the question wasn't malicious, just him seeking an explanation.

"Aren't I allowed to touch my boyfriend?"

He looked surprised (and a little annoyed) at her response, it wasn't as if he expected you to say just that. But the was good, she had caught him off guard.

"You know I don't particularly care for physical affection." He shifted his gaze from her back to her book, looking down at it again before speaking up once more. "So I'm curious, what is it you're wanting from me?"

She pouts as he looked away. "Attention", she stated plainly. All she wanted was to spend time with him where he would actually focus on her completely.

He finally sets the book down in his lap, it was clear that he was intrigued now. His head shifted back up towards her before he responded. It seemed like he was quite use to her honesty, it was actually good when she spoke directly rather than dancing around her sentences. It made things less complicated, less hassle.

"Attention?" He says with a hint of smirk on his lips, it would see that his attention was now on her. Maybe he was finally getting interested or maybe he was just annoyed.

"Yes... attention." She got up from her chair and made herself a seat on his lap, pushing the book to the floor. "It isn't such a bad thing is it?", she whispered.

He looked surprised at the bold move she did just to get his attention. He didn't seem annoyed now however, it seemed his face has turned more towards amusement. Or perhaps he was more interested in her than she imagined.

"Oh, now you want physical attention, do you?" He smirked, a light chuckle coming out of his mouth, perhaps he was a little impressed by how she made her move. He looked down at her on his lap with a sly expression on his lips.

"If you wouldn't mind." She played with the buttons of his shirt, unbuttoning the first two slowly.

His smirk and his playfulness on his face only grew the more she did that. Her unbuttoning the first two buttons of his shirt was making this all the more amusing, and he was only too glad to let her do so.