𓆗 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 - 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞

As a death eater, Mattheo was naturally rather

As a death eater, Mattheo was naturally rather... extreme with his levels of aggression. Aggression and unfortunately, levels of control freakishness. He seemed to have concluded others should merely bend to his will. He, apparently, had an issue with almost everything that didn't suit his standards.

"Don't wear that."

Mattheo's voice was blunt when he made the demand, laid on her bed with his hands propped up behind his head. "It looks ridiculously provocative. I don't want other people looking at you. I don't want you looking at other people." He clarified standoffishly, his tone suggesting it was lunacy she wasn't already aware of this — although even if she had been, Mattheo wouldn't have let her get a word in with how much he rambles.

"Can you be quiet long enough for me to speak?" She asked, letting out a frustrated breath. "I'm wearing it."

Mattheo rose his brows, a certain expression of disdain on his face. It was a rather haughty look as he looked down upon her, eyes cold as they peered through his narrow eyelids. "Excuse me?" It was a clear challenge from the tone he gave. It was if he was daring her to repeat herself.

"I am wearing it." She stated once more as she picked up the dress before turning to her closet to find heels to match.

"Don't you dare." Mattheo warned her, his expression cold at best as his brown eyes narrowed on her. His entire demeanor was demanding, "I forbid it." Which, he seemed to take as the end of the conversation all by itself.

"You forbid it? Fine." She turned back towards him, flashing a sweet smile. "I'll go naked."

"Oh, sure you will." His tone had a condescending bite to it as he rolled his eyes. "That's such a you thing to say, dear."

She rolled her eyes before she walked into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. She quickly dressed into the short, red silk dress that started their whole conversation.

After a few minutes, he spoke up. "You're really going to make me wait out here all night. You'll have to come out eventually." He commented as he lounged against the door frame. It was difficult for him not to roll his eyes at her dramatic reaction. She opened up the door shortly after, revealing that she wasn't going to listen to him.

Mattheo rose from where he rested with a low and dangerous growl in his throat. His eyes were wild and furious — he looked ready to strike at her.

But then he took her in, letting his eyes wonder over her figure. Despite the look of outrage, his pupils dilated and it was clear he enjoyed the view.

"Are we ready then?" She sweetly spoke, breaking the silence.

A low grumble was his only response, his expression one of someone who knew they'd lost the battle. He couldn't quite keep himself from admiring though, his eyes lingering on her and taking the time to admire her.

"My eyes are up here, pretty boy." She laughed, pointing to her face. She knew by his eyes that he loved it more than he hated it.

Mattheo rolled his eyes, "Of course you would say that." He let out a sigh, but followed after her nonetheless. It really did fit her perfectly and only emphasized her curves. "You're driving me crazy."

"You love it though." She teased, biting her lower lip seductively.

"You know I just - you look beautiful." He breathed out, his eyes unable to focus on anything but her right now. "But then again, you always do. I'm just selfish. I want you all for myself, I don't want anyone to see how beautiful you look in that dress." He confessed honestly. Mattheo reached out his hand gently on the small of her back.

"I'll be all yours tonight." She whispered, loud enough for him to hear while a smirk danced on her face.

"Is that so?" He seemed to like the sound of that. His cold expression warmed up to her, a certain light in his eye that came with promise.

She gave him a mischievous, yet sexy, look. "I'll let you do whatever you want, all night long." She gave him one last look before she scurried away, letting his mind wonder.

"Be careful with your promises. I'm inclined to make you follow through, darling." He called after her.