𓆗 𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 - 𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨

She was staying at Tom's luxurious home during the holidays, and so far it has been quiet with only the two of them being there

However this morning she found herself waking up to a sound, a song. Curious, she swung up from the bed and trotted quietly downstairs to investigate.

When she reached the last step, she spotted Tom from afar in the main living area. He was sitting at that same sleek, black piano she had seen many times before. She has never seen it touched before until now as Tom sat there playing Trois Gymnopèdies No. 1 effortlessly.

She leaned herself up gently against the railing, listening peacefully. She never knew he could play, let alone this good. His fingers moved gracefully over the keys as his eyes remained focused. He looked amazing.

His fingers suddenly paused, feeling her presence. He looked over with a calm, small smile. "Morning dear." His voice was quite soft. He looked back down and continued to play.

She had a sheepish smile on her face due to him always being able to spot her so easily. She slowly made her way into the main living area, listening to every note.

"Like what you hear?" He scooted over, making room for her to sit beside him.

"It's beautiful." She sat down beside him, placing her head on his shoulder. Even sitting down, he towered over her. "I didn't know you could play."

He had a slight smile on his face as he continued to play. "Mm.. I was never the type to play in front of others until now."

She couldn't help but admire him from her position, he was beautiful to her in every single way. From the way his face would soften from her presence to the way his hands were always so graceful with his touch.

After a few moments, he stopped playing and let out a content sigh. Another smile found its way to his face as he looked down at her with adoration.

"You flatter me, my dear." He gave out a small chuckle.

She blushed ever so slightly and reached to plant a kiss on his cheek. However, he caught her before, locking their lips together. Though as he did, one hand let go of the piano keys and pulled her closer by the waist.

She pulled away slightly, keeping their faces close. She scanned his eyes for a moment before speaking, "you never fail to amaze me."

He chuckles quietly. "You amaze me far more. I'm nothing without you."