𓆗 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 - 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜

Makenzie and Mattheo were in a relationship for three years and had just recently broken up due to their relationship being so toxic

Everyone was in the Slytherin common room, enjoying their weekly party. Makenzie was dancing in the middle of the common room when her eyes locked with her now ex-boyfriend, Mattheo. He didn't look away from her which caused a lot of tension between the two which made the girl stop dancing and go up to the bar for another drink. She turned around, ready to leave the bar when she bumped into someone, spilling her drink all over their shirt.

"Watch it." It was Mattheo.

She gasped instantly and grabbed some towels, feeling terrible. "Shit. I'm sorry." Her voice was almost inaudible from all the sounds filling the common room.

Mattheo looked pissed, his usual facial expression. He let out a sigh, "you're fine. It's fine." He grabs a bunch of towels and hands them to her, getting a closer look at the girl in front of him. Despite them breaking up just a couple of weeks ago, he missed everything about her. The way he looked down at her said it all.

She ignored his eyes however. She instantly started trying to clean up his shirt.

He looked like he was about to say something but thought better of it. There was no denying the intense attraction between them both, the tension was practically visible to everyone in the common room.

Once she finished, she bunched up the towels and threw them away. His shirt was slightly stained but he didn't seem to care. Since she was still next to the bar, she poured herself another drink and decided to even pour him one as well.

Mattheo was watching the whole time. He was just about to say something when she poured him a drink. Instead of saying anything, he just grabbed the drink. "Thanks. Just what I needed."

It was clear that Mattheo was still attracted to her but knew it was complicated and he didn't know what to do. The feeling was mutual but no one was doing anything about it.

She looked into his eyes after some time. The tension was uncomfortable. Tilting her drink up to her mouth, she finished it quickly.

He didn't say anything as he watched her finish her drink but he still stared at her with an intense look on his face. After some time, he finally spoke. "Can I talk to you? Privately?"

She was surprised by his question, however she nodded, "y-yeah, sure."

"Follow me." He took her wrist gently and guided her to a private room.

Once they were behind closed doors, the tension was back and it was even more intense since they were alone. Mattheo closed the door behind himself causing no one to be able to interrupt them and turned towards her, his eyes fixed on hers.

She was looking around the room trying desperately to avoid his eyes. The breakup was hard on the both of them, it was something she never wanted to happen but she couldn't take the constant bickering anymore.