𓆗 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 - 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬

Her phone buzzed intensely, as a notification caused a vibration to spread through the device

Her phone buzzed intensely, as a notification caused a vibration to spread through the device. First thing this morning, she had received from Mattheo, which explicitly read, 'Stop talking to me.'

He was probably having a moment. Maybe an argument with Tom had commenced or Theodore had said something silly.

Now, two hours later - after leaving him on read - the new text read, 'Text me back, wtf'. It lacked his grammar, and contradicted his earlier message.

She rolled her eyes and threw her phone towards the end of the bed. He did this a lot, and she was done entertaining it. She laid back and continued to watch her show on the television.

Another message hit her phone several minutes later - 'I will come to your dorm to make you talk to me if I must'.

She went back down to her phone and turned it on silent. She turned the television off quickly before pretending to be asleep. She did not want to deal with his mood swings right now.

He barged in soon after and sat beside his girlfriend. He was looking at her with an almost-pout, trying to prompt her awake. "Oi, wake up." She didn't budge.

"Wake up." He called. He wasn't yelling yet, which was a blessing. But she knew he would be soon. "C'mon, wake up."

Soon enough she gave in and rolled on her back to look at him. "What?"

He looked like he was about to say something before closing his mouth promptly. After a few minutes of consideration, he finally spoke up. "Are you angry with me?" He almost seemed hurt.

"You told me to stop talking to you." She promptly said. "I was just doing as I was told."

He scoffed, "Well, now talk to me."

She rolled her eyes, "You're so bipolar ."

He took a deep breath of air. "I'm not bipolar, I just — have a fluctuating emotional state at times." He huffed, crossing his arms against his chest. He was a drama queen. Everyone knew it.

She laughed a bit. "Mhm." She moved her blanket back for him to join her underneath. "So I'm guessing your mood is over. This is a new record you know."

"I'm not bipolar", he grumbled, lying down next to her.

"Yeah, yeah." She ignored his words, covering his body before resting her head on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her head. "Sorry, love", he murmured. He was actually sorry this time.

"You better be because now it's movie time."