𓆗 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐞 - 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

Enzo was alone in the quidditch locker room after a match against the Hufflepuff house, which Slytherin lost by a long shot

Enzo was alone in the quidditch locker room after a match against the Hufflepuff house, which Slytherin lost by a long shot. He was finishing in the showers as he continued to beat himself up about the loss.

He took longer than usual to come out of the locker room, every single player has left besides him. Growing nervous, Makenzie walks into the locker room and calls his name. "Enzo, baby?"

"Just give me a few minutes please." Enzo finally emerges from the showers. His features are haggard, and his skin is damp with sweat, but his face is still full of frustration over the loss. It was their third loss in a row this year, and he blamed himself.

She gives him a small nod, watching his every moment frowning.

Enzo starts to get changed, wearing his grey jumper and black trousers. Once he is done, he sighs and slumps down on one of the wooden benches in the locker room. Makenzie could see that his expression was still a mixture of disappointment and irritation.

"Baby?" She slowly walked up to him, frowning once more seeing his face. She sits herself down beside him and places her hand on his upper arm.

Enzo's shoulders drop immediately upon feeling her touch. He leans himself into her, his body and head pressing lightly against hers. His chest slowly rises and falls with each breath.

"I lost yet again."

Enzo's voice is weary, his tone sullen.

Makenzie wraps her arm around his shoulders, rubbing him in an attempt to comfort him. "I know, you'll get them next time."

He sighs, resting his head on her shoulder. "I hope so. I just want to win for once. I can't stand this losing streak."

He sounds exhausted just by the thought of it and doesn't make any attempt to move from where he sits.

"I know, I know." She can't help but feel bad. She knows how hard her boyfriend has been working every single day for the past couple of months. She had joined in on watching team practices and has even had one on one practice with just Enzo no matter how terrible she was at it.

He leans harder into her, burying his head on her shoulder again. His expression is downcast, and the stress of the match loss is wearing heavily on him.

She wraps her other arm around him, hugging him tightly. "It'll get better my love. You are the best there is."

Enzo can feel himself slowly start to calm down, and he relaxes into her arms. He lets out a deep breath, which does a small amount to quiet the stress. Still, he can think about nothing but the loss.

"Yeah.... you're right. It will get better. I can't keep losing."

She rubs her hand up and down his back, soothing him. She stays silent, resting her head on top of his.