xxvii.

"너와 하루만 있기를 바래 바래"

dear jungkook,

"what are you really doing?" i asked you. you have been staring at me while you're writing something on your notebook. 

"secret," you simply replied.

i was reviewing for our quiz bee since i am the representative of our class but i couldn't focus properly because you keep on staring at me, and it those stares makes me feel uncomfortable. i did my best to take your notebook away from you but i failed because you're too fast to move it away from me. i decided to stop playing games with you since i'm doing something really important. i just let you continue what you were doing.

when i got home, i went directly into my room and opened my english book but the moment i started to turn its pages, i noticed a piece of paper folded inside it. the paper looks so familiar. it's the paper of your notebook. i opened it and saw a sketch...of me while i was reviewing with you a while ago. it's beautiful. it looks so amazing. you drew even the smallest details of my face. you really are so good at drawing, jungkook. 

there was a note at the bottom of the paper,

"good luck for tomorrow! you can do it! fighting!~"

---x.

jungkook's imaginary sketch on the multimedia section :-)