xxxxxv.

"니 맘이 멀어져만 가 널 잡을 수 없어"

dear jungkook,

it took you a long time to absorb everything that happened, and everything that the judges said. you sat there quietly while the thoughts about your future started to give you anxiety. i wanted to comfort you, i wanted to tell you that it's okay, but i couldn'tㅡcause it's not. hell, how is seeing your whole life and dreams fall apart in front of you be okay?

after a few hours of silence, you finally started to feel a little better and decided to go home. you weren't sure of what's gonna happen next, or how you're going to tell your parents about the results of your audition. "i'm dropping out of school. maybe being an idol isnt really for me." i gave you a big warm hug just to let you know that mo matter what happens, i'll always be here for you.

i couldn't stop thinking about you when i got home. i was so worried. i want to be there for you at all times, cause i know that you have no one else but me. and i just want to give you all the love you deserve.

my phone suddenly rang while i was laying on my bed thinking of new ways to help you. "여보세요? (hello?)"

it was you.
"i just received four new emails..." you said.
"really? from whom?" you didn't answer. "jungkook? are you still there?'
"four different companies," you said. "they want to cast me."