v.

"함께한 다짐 어디로
시간과 함께 사라지고"

dear jungkook,

weeks passed and we still didn't talk. i wanted you to be the one to make the first move, jungkook. i don't even know why i'm making all of these a big deal. i don't why i wanted to know you. i don't know why i care.

you were under that cherry blossom again, still the same—writing on your notebook and headphones on your ears. it took me a moment to realize that my feet were suddenly making its move and they're bringing me closer to you. i felt my heart raising and beating so fast. i didn't know what to do. i can't stop them. when i was already in front of you, you looked at me with a cold expression on your face as you closed your notebook. i was so nervous and I don't even know why. you're just my classmate. why am i feeling this way?

"what do you want?" you asked.

i flashed a smile and asked you back, "can i sit here with you?"

"you can't."

"why not?"

"because this is my place."

i looked around. "i don't see your name written in any place here?"

you took a sigh, a deep one. "whatever," you said.

i guess i won, so i quietly sat beside you and watched you continue doing what you're doing. jungkook, it might sound a little bit weird, but i find comfort in our silence.