xxxv.

"거부는 거부해"

dear jungkook,

you usually pick me up at my house every morning so we could go to school together. but today, you didn't. i went to school alone. i came late because i was waiting for you. and since i was late, i didn't had any time to talk to you. while our teacher was discussing, i kept on looking at you but you were just looking straight on the board, as if you're really concentrating. but you weren't. i know you weren't.

during our recess time, i was asked you to eat with me but you said you didn't have any appetite so i just left you. i guess you're really tired.

while i was eating with my friends, some guys from the other class walked towards me and said, "can you give this to jungkook? he was having so much fun last night, he forgot to bring this with him when he went home." oppa said (i'm guessing he's older than me) as he handed me a snapback.

last night? having fun? i repeated. 

"we went clubbing last night after his match. he didn't tell you?"

i shook my head.

"oh, oh, you should have seen him. he was so good at dancing! wait, i think i have a video," a guy showed me a video of you dancing. in a club. with girls. 

and the worst part is you didn't tell me.