xxxxxxviv.

"꿈, 희망, 전진, 전진"

dear jungkook,

"i'm moving," you said.
i froze for a second, the words that came out of your mouth didn't sink in my head.

"w-why..."
"pd-nim said us, the trainees, should live in a dorm now."
"...in seoul?"
you sighed, "yes."

so many things we're going on in my head but no words came out of my mouth. i was so confused. i knew this day would come, but i didn't know it would be this early...and fast.

"t-that's okay! we'd still see each other here at school right?" i forced a smile.
but you looked at a different direction and said, "i'm also transferring."

and that's it.
my heart dropped in an instant.

you said pd-nim already enrolled you to a school in seoul so that you wouldn't have a hard time travelling from busan to seoul every now and then.

i wanted to be okay with it.
i wanted to understand your situation.
am i bad for thinking about my feelings first?
i don't want you to leave. i want to see you everyday.

"i'm really sorry," i saw the sadness in your eyes. i know you didn't want this to happen as well.

i held you hands, "no, don't be. you didn't do anything wrong." i tried my best to smile. "can you promise me one thing?"

"anything."
"let's always keep in touch, okay?" i could feel the tears in my eyes, begging to come out anytime soon.

"okay." you answered.
"promise?"
"i promise."