xxxxxxxxxv.

"하루만 너와 내가 손잡을 수 있다면"

dear jungkook,

days and weeks came by so fast. the last thing i knew is that i'm here again on your last goodbye stage for 'n.o' promotion era. so many people cheered for you. i'm glad to see so many people supporting bts and streaming the album as much as they can.

when the show ended, suji and i decided to eat at a cafe near the broadway where the show is being held. i ordered a chocolate frappe while suji had some strawberry milktea. we stayed there for an hour and when we noticed that it was getting a little late, we decided to go home, since it takes us a lot of hours to do so.

listening to music while on the train is one of the things i do, so i grabbed my pocket to get my phone but to my surprise, it wasn't there. i checked my backpack, but it still wasn't there. i asked suji to check if i misplaced it on her bag but no trace of my phone was found. i searched for each and every pocket in my jacket and pants, but we still couldn't find it.

i tried to analyze everything and remember when and where i last seen my phone—it was on the cafe. suji and i were both busy chit-chatting i wasn't able to pay attention to my phone that was on the table.

i don't really mind buying a new phone, but what i'm worrying about right now is everything that was on my old phone.

all of our memories were there, jungkook.

---

author's note: hi guys i opened a graphic shop and if you're interested, you can check it out! u can go to my profile and look for 'pancake: graphic shop' or i'll just put it on the external link <3