xxxxxxii.

"i live through pictures as if I was right there by your side"

dear jungkook,

i woke up inside a white room. i startled when i realized that this isn't my room and that i have never been into this place before.

"oh, you're awake." i felt a little relieved when i saw you sitting beside me.
"what happened? why am i inside a clinic?" i asked, very confused.
"you passed out." you explained. "ahjumma said that you have fatigue. why didn't you tell me?"
i didn't know how to answer. you looked so worried about me. "i just...i don't know. i'm sorry."

i wanted to be with you today but once you find out that i'm sick, you wont let me come here, and i can't let that happen.

i only have a limited time with you, i should make the most out of it.

"i was very worried," it's very obvious. "please be honest with me next time, okay? tell me everything. i want to know how you feel, i want to know how you're doing. i care a lot about you that's why i'll do my best not to let this happen again."

i suddenly started to feel a little better after hearing what you just said. do you know that opening up your real feelings to other people is something very, very rare yet precious at the same time?

i didn't know what to do, but all i knew is that i wanted to hug you, that's why i did. but our moMent was suddenly cut off when your phone suddenly rang. it was a call from bighit.

jungkook, you passed.