xxxxxxx.

"don't wanna be lonely, just wanna be yours"

dear jungkook,

"make sure to drink lots of water everyday," your mom said as she fixes your hair, "always get enough sleep, eat a lot of good foods, and call us any time everyday, okay?"

"yes, mom, i will." you chuckled. "don't worry, i'm already fourteen, i can take care of myself now."

"aigoo, my son is a grown up man now." your dad said.

"of course! thank you for raising me well." you laughed.

me and your family dropped you off at the bus terminal. yes, today will be the day you'll be leaving to seoul. 

leaving...leaving...leaving...

how can a single word hurt so bad?

i was just standing as i watch you and your family have your own time. it will be a long time before this happens again, i might just as well let you make the best of it. you noticed me while smiling, so you walked towards me.

"i'll miss you," you said. i felt a little part of my heart break but i tried my best not to show it. i didn't want my emotions to bother you.

"pabo," i jokingly said as i lightly hit your forehead. "you don't have to. we'll still talk everyday on the phone, right?"

you laughed. "ah, yes, of course." 

a moment of silence filled the atmosphere between us. "please promise me that no matter what happens, you won't give up on your dreams."

"yes, i promise," you replied. "that i won't give up on you."

i looked at your face, confused on what you just said.

"you are my dream." you continued.

it was amazing how you could break and make my heart flutter at the same time. "yah, i'm serious." i said, while trying my best to hide my smile.

"but i'm serious—" you weren't able to finish your sentence when the bus already arrived. i guess it's time.

i could feel it. i could feel all these tears in my eyes again, and they're about to run down in any minute. "so," i looked away, trying to avoid eye contact. "it's time to go now."

"are you gonna be okay?" you asked. the tears we're already on the corner of my eyes, and i couldn't stop them anymore so i hugged you. i hugged you real tight and closed my eyes, i could smell a sweet scent from your neck.

"as long as you're be happy, i'll be happy." i whispered, trying my best not to let you hear my sobbing. "i love you. i really, really do love you."

i could feel yourself hugging me back. "i love you too."

your short but sweet words were enough to brush my tears away. i broke away from the hug and held your hand. "don't forget me, okay?"

"i won't," you answered. "and i don't think i ever will."

you kissed your parents goodbye and started to walk away. i swear, seeing you slowly walking away from me was one of the most painful things i have ever seen. more painful that i ever imagined.

"take care of yourself, okay?!" i shouted. 

you turned around and smiled, "i will!"

i was finally able to burst into tears when the bus finally left with you inside. it hurts. we have spent everyday together and i'm not sure if i'm gonna be used to spend everyday without your presence. i felt your mom hug me. she was trying to comfort me, which helped even a little bit.

my phone vibrated. i got a text from you.

            are you crying now? i hope not. you did a great job at holding back your tears a while ago.

i love how you know me so well, jungkook.

my phone vibrated again.

            i already miss you.