Too close for comfort......

Kiloni pov.

So the concert eventually ended and now we all back stage, as all the guys and galz filled up on water i was too much distracted by him to know what i was doing.

Abby: *she nudged me* KILONI, *She whispers* Your making it look to obvious!

I woke up out of the daze and wiped my mouth from the drolling.

Me: Oh, is it that obvious.

Abby: Gurl, your literally drolling.

I looked at her like wat the fudge!!!

Me:Whateva, i can't help it that he's so fine!!!

Abby: And he hasn't got the hint, unbelievable.

I playfuly cut my eye at her and continued drinking the water.

Stevo: Ok, guys we about to head back to the hotel, Dakota and Abby get the bag!

Dakota: What the hell, why it always got to be us!!!

Stevo:Nikkah just do it before i woop ur behind.

Dakota:*mutters while picking up the bags* Whateva!

So we all got back to the bus where we took our seats. Stevo was outside taking to the bus driver so it was just me and jake to decide where we wanted to sit. I sat in the front, and so did Jacob.

Jacob: You saving this seat for Abby?

Me: Umm, ummm, no!

Jacob: *laughs at my nevousness* ok.

I pulled out my Ipod touch at started listening to J.cole work out. Jacob probably noticed because he nudged me i knew what he wanted so gave him my left ear phone, we sat there listening to music together, this was a dream come true.

So like 1 minute later Abby and Dakota walked into the bus, Abby looked at me like 'Go get yo' man girl' lol, i just ignored it tho cause to jake... i will just be known as a background dancer.

So we got back to the hotel me and Abby both got a room together, and Jake got his own and Stevo and Dakota got their own room. we got to our room i was twisting the key in two doors away was Jake, as i twisted the key in he waved at me, i did a slight wave then went in. Suprisingly Abby was already in dere she was on the computer chair staring at me.

Me:Whats up Ab...

Abby:DON'T WATS UP ME, where have you been young lady?

I chuckled.

Me:What the hel...

Abby: I TOLD YOU to be here at 17:55

Me:You didn't tell me anything, and anyway its *i looked at my watch* 17:50 so basically i'm early!

i walked over to my bed and sat down and pulled out my phone ready to text Roc back until Abby jumped on my bed.

Abby:So tell me... whats going between you and Jacob.

I put my phone next to me on the bed.

Me:*sighs* Nothing, and nothing will ever happen.ok? *i picked up my phone and read the text Roc sent me.* ugh.

[RoyalTrey]: Hey Ki do you mind if we talk.

Abby looked over at my phone then leaned back on my pillows.

Abby:why you texting... him.

Me:I'm not texting him, he's texting me. *i turned off my phone in frustration.*

I should probably tell what happened between me and him so we used to date, until he cheated on me with some girl i don't even know. He keeps trying to text me but i just ignore it, we haven't really broke up officialy or does "NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!" count? So now as you see i wanna get with Jake even though Stevo is TOTALLY against it, he keeps saying "no ur just hurt thats why you say u like him." But what does he know? He thinks me and Jacob being together will distract him from whats really important, or... he has never been in love before.

Abby picked up phone after it made that annoying bird noise. 

Abby:Umm, downstairs Alix and the guys r eating Dinner, Dakota ask do we wanna come?

Me:Um, yeah lets go.

I grabed our room keys and followed Abby downstairs.

So as we walked down the stairs i saw Jacob and Alix sitting together as usual, and Dakota sitting next to Alix, Stevo infront of Dakota and 2 seats left for us.

I waved at Alix and so did Abby she smiled and waved back.

*At the table*

Dakota: SO what is dere to eat?

Chef James: I have here, a pizza, spaghetti with bolognese sauce and for the vegetarian's a pasta bake, stuffed jaket potatoes and rice and curry.

Stevo:I'ma take a pizza slice.

Abby:ME TOO!!!

Dakota: Gimme a pasta bake.

Me: Yeah, same here.

Alix: me and Jake will get spaghetti to share!!

Jacob gave her a 'WHAT THE HELL' look.

Alix:What i don't feel very hungry, so i thought... maybe we could share.

This bytch is sly!!!!! {No affence to Alix Lapri, i love her voice!!!!!}

when the chef gave us the food, i watched Jacob and Alix the whole, i could see she was tryna pick up the same piece of pasta as him to do that dog scene from that disney movie.

they had the same piece in they mouths, they got closer and closer and closer. until BAM!!

Their lips crashed together, and they were moving in synch, Stevo and Dakota was whistling and cheering. Abby was looking at me like 'I'm so sorry' i shook my head and dropped my fork and ran off to my room, i ran up the 3 flight of stairs, i was standing outside my room twisting the key in i heard foot steps running after me i slammed the door shut, and leaned up aganist it.Minutes later some was banging on the door.

Jacob:Kiloni, open the door!

Me:No, just go back downstairs and eat your spaghetti!!

Jacob: Kiloni, please open the door.

I stood up, but said nothing.

Jacob: Kiloni?

i opened the door and wiped my tears, then sat on my bed where he followed me.

Jacob: Why, did you just run off like that?

Me:I dunno, i think i'm still, upset over Roc, and when i saw you and Alix, making out, i got kinda upset.

He nodded.

Jacob: You ok now?

Me: *I looked at him* Yeah i think so, but i'm not really hungry so, yeah just go.

Jacob: Ok, *He patted my back* I tell the others.

So he walked put the door, DAMN, why didn't i tell i like him!??!?!??! I FEEL SO STUPID, i layed back and thought of the big mistake i just did, and slowly feel asleep. 

So yes second page hope y'all like it, Deuces!!!!...Ms.Blue♥