House Party pt 2

Please make me notice that u r alive, breathing and reading this by commenting and voting plzzzzz!!!! Cause i write these stories for y'all, Thx to the people actually reading and voting it means a whole lot!!!

Kiloni pov.

i woke up next morning, my head was laid on Jacobs bare chest as he was breathing up and down making my head follow the movement. I don't really know what happened last night, all i knew was that while the guys and galz were partying down stairs me and Jacob remained up in me and Abbys room making out. :).

I slowly took Jakes hand off my waist and jumped out of bed, i remained in my pink and black underwear and Jake was in his boxers, I got into the shower and man did the hot water feel good, i jumped out brushed my teeth and got dressed in this. (In comments) I walked out the bathroom and noticed Jake was still snuggled up and asleep, i laughed to my self and grabbed my hotel keys, i walked out of the hotel suite (Hotel suite on the side) I walked into the hall way and noticed i heard music, very quiet coming from the boys suite, i walked down the hall way to his room, I slightly knocked but when i did it opened, i opened it fully and peeked in curiously, the must of moved the party from annoyed guests. I walked in Ciara like a boy was playing on the radio very quietly, i looked around the corner, DANG, Jacobs room was HUGE, on the couch Jawan Harris was laying upside down with his feet in the air, next to him was roc his feet were hanging over the couch, i think asleep. Prince was hanging over the radio, he had a bandana wrapped around his head and WOAH he had NO top on. 

Prod was sitting in the corner at a table, there were chicken wings all over it and a empty KFC bucket, There was three pieces of chicken hanging from his mouth and two in his hands, Abby was sitting next to him she had smeared make up ALL over her face and i think make all over her top and jeans. On the floor laied Ray ray and Alix Lapri in his arms, This girl a player!!! Next to them was some random girl on top of diggy and another random girl wrapped around his left arm and ANOTHER random girl tightly holding onto his right arm, Wow people will do anything for this Negro. Prince and Maria were pilled up on each other, she was sleep on his chest, man does that gurl get on my nerves!!!!!!!!!!!

As i walked around the Place i noticed Issa, in his bedroom, there were about 7 girls sleeping with him, on the floor was Justin combs he was shirtless and only had boxers, someone got laid last night. Khalil underwood and Khaili Sharieff were sat at a table with empty beer cans and vodka.

I shook my head in disapointment, As i walked back in the living room there were all sorts of junk on the floor: Panties, Leftover pizza slices, Prods chicken, Condoms, Streamers,Empty cans, A blow horn, a.... wait this could be useful. I walked over to the blinds, i had to climb over Roc and Jawan i opened it making some people wake up wiping their eyes cause of the sun, I walked over to the center, took the blow horn from my pocket and cleared my throat, Prince, Ray and Abby were looking at me confused, I shouted into it.

Me:WAKE THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!

The others still sleeping quickly jumped up and some started screaming.

Prod got up.

Prod:Man, why u gotta wake me up like that.

Everyone started groaning and moaning as the got up i laughed at how tired they were,hey i didn't force no one to get high!!!!

Me:C'mon get up, we gotta get moving!!!!!!

Everyone started moving and getting up.

Ray:I CALL THE SHOWER!!!!!!

He quickly ran in their, Jawan ran after him and banged the door.

Jawan:Dang ray, why?!?!?!?

Me:Y'all can go shower when u get home this is Jakes room, ok!!!