Is it just a fight?

Kloni pov.

I woke up because Abby was shaking me like mad, i could feel my stomach moving from side to side inside my body.

Me:Abby, abby ABBY!!!! You got to stop doing this!!!

She stopped shaking me.

Abby:I got something to show u!!!

I leaned down and picked up the laptop and flipped it open she started typing something real fast.

Me:Ugh, Abby i don't wanna she dat follow the dot thing, it freaks me out!

i sat up in my bed.

Abby:Oh, shut i a'int showing u dat!! 

She turned the laptop around and sat next to me. 

Abby:*Yawn* We stayed up ALLLL *Yawn* Night to finish this *Yawn* Video.

Me:Shame, u guys must be tired as hell.

Abby:For sure. 

The music from the video started playing and me and Jacob's kiss was played, after that the chours came and then it showed The fair seen as that faded away it showed an arguement between Jacob and Maria, it wasn't like proper intense because they kissed to make it better...man. It seemed they cut out the home seen with me and him, typical. I stopped the video and scrolled down to the comments.

{SmexyDoodo} {Ha sorry couldn't think of any good names} Awwwwwwwww Him and Her make a good couple.

{SeeMySh!t} I LOVE JACOB LATIMORE, she best stay away from my man.

{Denenenenenen} Ohhhhh, he getting a lil freaky! ;)

{HaILaughAtYourFace} {Reply to Denenenenenen} Hahahah, have u seen the music video of Blast off? 

I scrolloed back up and looked at Abby.

Me:So....Basicaly i wasn't in the video.

Abby:Nope, the director thought it would be better to cut out ur scene.

I sighed and laid back.

Me:I'm starting to hate that gurl.

Abby:I know right, i bet in about 1 week they gonna have a baby.

I laughed a little and realized what she said.

Me:Wait, what?

Abby:Oh shame i forgot u liked him.

Me:I don't like him.

She got up and picked up the laptop.

Abby:Don't lie to urself.

She closed the door and soon i got a text from Issac.

{Issac} Hey Kiloni, u alright from yesturday, u walked out pretty quickly!

{Kilonilee}Yup, where u at?

{Issac}Home, why?

{Kilonilee}Just asking.....

{Issac}Lol u a wierdo.

{Kilonilee}Shullup anyway see u.

{Issac}Bye love♥.

I turned my phone off, wait did he just say love? I'ma let that slide. I walked out and instanly saw Jacob on the couch with Alix ohhhhhhh crap is about to happen!!!!

Alix:WHY DIDN'T U TELL ME JAKE!?!?!?!?

Jacob:TELL U WAT?

Alix:THAT U BEEN CHEATING?!?!?!

Jacob:What the hell is wrong with you i a'int cheating!!!!!

She stormed out into my kitchen, and Jacob followed her, I followed them ...u know to make sure she don't use any of my knives, but i spoke to soon.

Alix: *holding a kife* TELL ME!!! COME TO MY FACE AND TELL ME U A'INT CHEATING!!!!!

Jacob put his hands up in deffense i ran up to Alix and tried to get the knife out her hands i a'int getting no blood on my floor!!!!

Alix:TELL ME!!!! *I grabbed the knife*

Me:Woah woah woah, i know y'all r fighting but u don't gotta get the big guns out!!!!!!

Alix took a few breaths, and looked down ashamed.

Alix:Your right i sho....

Ray and Prod ran into the kitchen punching and kicking each other, me and Alix grabbed Ray and Jacob grabbed Prod.

Jacob:What the hells going on?

Prod:TELL THIS NIGGY NOT TO TOUCH MY CHICKEN!!!!!

Ray:I ATE IT AND I'M PROUD!!!!

Prod:SOMEONE HOLD ME BACK, HOLD ME BACK.

Me and Alix struggled to hold him back as Ray gave the same amount of Force.

Roc walked into the room eating a chicken wing.

Roc:Hey *munch* wats going *munch* on?

We all looked at Prod he was having a Spazz attack.

Prod:SOMEONE BETTER HOOOOOOLD ME BACK. 

He started running after Roc Prince came out of nowhere in the middle of them.

Prince:What the hell guys, this is wrong we need to spread the peace.

Prod pushed him out of the way and kept running after Roc.

They ran into Diggy and Sashs room, uh oh.

They was naked and on top on each other on da bed.

Sasha:AHHHHHH, What u guys doing in here?

Everyone started covering there eyes and screaming.

Ray:DANG, where the popcorn at?

I slapped his head as we all started to leave.

Me:Y'all little nasties, u better go try for a baby somewhere else!

I closed the door and noticed no one was in da living room. Suddenly Prince walked in.

Prince:Hey Kiloni, u seen Maria?

Me:No, why would i? why u want her?

Prince:Well me and her kinda had a arguement, and she gotta hella angry and stormed out.

Me:Why u worried?

Prince:Well...its about what the arugument was about.

Me:What was it about?

Prince:Well...she had a gun in her bag.

My heart stopped and my throat became dry, i don't know why i was so scared.

Me:What do u mean?

Prince:I mean i found a gun in her bag i asked her why she had a gun she got pissed and started asking me with i was looking in her bag! I said its her faught for not hiding it well it was literally hanging out her bag, then she didn't have nothing to say she grabbed her gun and the bag and ran out...so now i'm kinda worried.

I gulped, it was like i had just been fed a spoonful of fear.

Me:We gotta find her!!!

He nodded.

Uhh Ohhh Maria been hiding a gun all this time? But why????? Hehehe you'll find out soon!!!!!Or maybe not!!!!!! muhahahahahahahahah, yeah so i dunno what the fighting bout the chicken and the cheating was bout but yeah, i needed to fill in some details.....yeah...umm...so as usual vote ,comment and follow!!!! Yours truely MsBlue♥.