Him again prt 3

Abby POV.

I placed myself on the bed and watched as he slowly went over to his wardrope he picked up a few things and placed it on the bed beside me.

"Whats this?" I asked 

He opened up a bag and pulled out a necklace.{on side}

"Like it, i wanted your opinion because, i was gonna give it to Kiloni, cause we havn't really dated and i wanted her to be mine." He blushed, i smiled and took the necklaces out of his hands, and scanned it.

"Beautiful." I stated still looking at it. "She'll love it for sure." 

He nodded and smiled hard.

"But where is Kiloni?"

He shook his head "I dunno, when did u last see her?"

"Like 15 minutes ago." I said thinking back. 

I looked at the necklaces, the two different parts, i lifted up the golden heart. 

"Is this your part?" 

He nodded and scratched the back of his head.

I lifted up the other part. "Can i wear it?"

Kiloni pov.

I opened my eyes, and suddenly felt the urge to run screaming, i looked around there where 3 girls , quivering, i looked down at myself i was tied up, with chains, i tried to scream but my mouth was tied with some kind of black tape, i looked up and saw him.

"So, you're awake?"

OMG.

Jacob POV.

Why the hell is she asking to wear it.

"Um, yeah." I hesitated.

I watched as she slowly slid the necklace on, we put on it, it looked beautiful on her....i'm sure it'll look better on Kiloni tho.

"Wow, this is nice." She chuckled, i nodded still staring in awe.

She laughed and put the other necklace on me i watched as she put it over my head.

"It looks even better on you." She whispered in my ear. Ahh man why she gotta sound so sexy.

She side smiled as she traced her fingers on the necklace from the chain to the heart which laid in the center of my chest, her fingers wondered their way through my pack down to my leg, i moved her hand away.

"Abby, stop. I can't do this to Kiloni." I shook my head.

She leaned in.

"I know. She doesn't need to know." She whispered.

I felt my knees trembling as her sweet voice touched my skin, i wanted to stop her but, i couldn't she was too seductive within seconds i felt her lips touch mine, she slowly nibbled on my bottom lip as her fingers made their way through my curly hair. I felt her open her eyes and break the kiss and look behind me in shook. 

"Alix?"

I turned around and saw Alix standing in the hallway with her mouth dropped to the floor.