Poisoned!?!?!?

Heeyyyyy Shout out to @iBeezMink she writes awesome books including her new book Smile :) ♥♥♥ Its amazing!!!!!!!!!! I advise you to Follow her Vote for Smile and give her a lil feed back!!!! Cause trust me when you start reading it you won't regret it!!!! :) and remeber keep smiling.

Kiloni pov.

I woke up to the suddenly sound of something being tapped on my head, i looked and saw Jacob.

I rubbed the side of my head "Why u poking my head."

He jumped out of bed. "You know what time it is?"

I sat bewildered. "What time is it?"

"1:30pm, and we gotta go to practice." I gathered his things, i jumped up.

"Hol' up Hol' up, you a'int going to practice!!!"

He stopped what he was doing "Why?"

"You just started walking again YESTERDAY, i think it'll take like another week for you to start dancing again. He sat down on the bed.

"No fair!!!!" He whinned.

"It's just for your own good Jake." I hugged him from the behind. He hoped back into bed as i gathered my things.

"I'll see you later Jake." I put my bag over my shoulder.

"Wait!!!"

I turned around quickly.

"Can i have a kiss pwease?" He pretended to sulk like a kid, i laughed and went up to him and kissed him passionalty, i broke after 3 seconds.

"wheres the rest!" He asked.

"You can get it later." I winked as i exited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I breathed heavily as i took a seat on the bench.

"Stevo, We've done 5 dances in a row now can we please reest?!?!?"

"Ight, 5 minutes!!" He walked off into the hall.

"PRAISE THE LORD!!" Abby said running over to her water bottle.

I took a sip of my water.

"Hey where's Mari-"

"Hiya guys!!" She shouted as she came through the door, as she sashayed over to the bench were we all sat, she had a tray in her hands.

"I bought something for ya'll!!!" She giggled.

"What is it?" Dakota said growning curious.

"I got Blue Hawiian cocktails to go around!!!!!

Abby and Dakota jumped up, i didn't trust this girl...one bit. I watched as Abby and Dakota both drunk their drinks with pleasure, They did look good.

"Whats wrong Kiloni?" I looked up at Maria.

"Huh?"

"You don't want your drink?" She pointed to the last drink on the tray.

"Erm...I..I'm not really thirsty."

"Really after 5 hours of practice none stop?" She said trying to point out the area in my sentence, i shook my head and looked foward trying not to look at the drink.

"Ok........I'll just leave it here." She placed the tray RIGHT next to me. She smirked at me before she left. I couldn't stop looking at it...That sweet thang, just sitting there i could almost hear it calling my name.

"Kilooooooni Drink me.....Drink meeeeeee!" I licked my lips at the thought of that sweet blue river sliding down my tounge into my throat down my esophagus into my stomach and KILLING ME!!!!! .......I'ma take that risk, i slowly picked up the liqiud and drank it i stopped half way because i felt something burning down my thoart i dropped the glass and it smashed into pieces, i looked around me everything became red and then back to normal, except me, i stumbled foward, i heard the blurry sound of Abby talking to me but i couldn't hear it clearly, i staggered into the hallway i leaned up against the wall, i could feel my lungs getting shrinked, my heart rate increasing as i stumbled over the square tiles and fell on my face as i pushed the door i slowly got back up and tripped over the stairs causing me to drop again i wiped off the blood from my forehead and got back up, i didn't quite know where i was going but this was the drink controling me, i stumbled and tripped my way down the street, people gave a dirty looks every corner i went, i came to an alley way, i was slowly becoming Kiloni again but i had no idea where i was, i broke down crying, and clutched my knees i slowly realised where i was i looked around in shook and prayed it was abanded.

"Aye wats up shorty?" I looked around and saw a muscular nigga, his top was riped at the sleeves, he came up to me followed by 3 other guys.

"That is a nice piece of ass." one of the other guys said, i stood up and backed away.

"Hey *whistles* How bout i have that ass?!?!?" I turned around because one of the guys squeezed my butt, i turned around and kicked the guy where it counts soon i was held down by the guys.

"I like em feisty!!!" He buckled his trousers.

??????????:AYE LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhh cliffy, i do love dem cliffy's!!!!!!!! muhahaha anyway as usual vote, comment and follow urs truely MsBlue♥