Apology not accepted >.<

Kiloni pov.

***5 WEEKS LATER***

I woke up at 7:30am I think Abby left the curtain open making the sun shine through brightening up the room, i sighed as i slowly climbed off the bed and to the window, as i closed it i looked out, it was so beatiful outside, as i stood there admiring the sun, i noticed people walking into the buliding, i took a closer look and saw Mindless Behaviour, i have nothing against the other guys but me and Roc r, well, not so close. i quickly closed the blind and made my way to the bathroom where i did my routine and got dressed in this.{In comments} When i was done i walked downstairs, it was just me, abby, roc, alix and prince. I have no idea when Alix came here! ;/! i sat down beside Abby she was wearing this {In comments) I she was speaking to Alix and Prince was taling on the phone while Roc was staring at me, i noitced at the corner of my eye pretened to be texting someone. 

Roc: Kiloni? 

I looked up.

Roc:Can we talk?

I looked around as everyone looked at me for an answer, i nodded slightly.

We both got up and walked into the back of the hotel where the pool was (it should be on the side) I sat down on one of the beach chairs, and looked at him.

Me:Soooo.... you wanted to speak?

Roc:umm, yeah i wanted to apologize.

I waited for him to say something else but he didn't.

Me:That it?

Roc:Ummmm.... no i am just, now realising how much pain i put u through.

Me:Your darn right.

Roc:Look, i'm sorry i shoulda NEVER cheated on you, you were really the best girlfriend i had.

I slightly smiled while looking down.

Roc: But.. its not like you enjoyed the relationship anyway.

My smiled soon faded away.

Me:w..w..what don you mean?

Roc: *sighs* I knew you were willing to get out of that relationship anway, i probably did u a favor.

I stood up. 

Me:Roc... this is what i HATE about u, u r always judging everything i do, and yes i did enjoy our relationship but now, i regret it!

I tried to walk away but he grabbed my hand.

Roc:I didn't mean it like that.

I pulled my hand away.

Me:That how did you mean it to be?

Roc: i just meant that you were kinda.. well, uninvolved a little i saw you look at other guys and have no intrest in me, so its kinda useful that i cheated so we.....

before he could finnish i pushed him on the floor punching him continuously.

Abby pov.

So me, Alix, Roc, prince and my homie Kiloni was just chillin until roc calls Kiloni out into the back were they start talking, so it just leaves us.

Prince:Man i'm bored *He hung up the phone*

Alix:U guys wanna join Prodigy and Jacob in the game room!

Prince:YESSSS lets go.

So we all started to get up when i see Kiloni on top of Roc, now they were not making out or getting freaky or raping him so i guessed she was beating the hell outta him and i guessed right when she started punching him, i jumped up.

Me: I KNEW THIS WAS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!!

Prince:Wat u talki....*he turned around* OMGH LETS GO!!!!!!! 

So we all ran outside, now she was kicking him, oh uh. 

I stood there for a second.

Me:GO Kiloni go, go Kionli go.

Prince hit me on the arm.

Prince:dude, seriously.

I laughed as i pulled Kiloni away. 

Roc was on the floor praying he would survive, while Prince and Alix reasured him, I pulled Kiloni away back into our room and closed the door, she sat on her bed, frowned and crossed her arms, i couldn't help but laugh.

Me:Man, what happened out there?

she shook her head.

Me:Ugh, Kiloni just tell me, i a'int gonna tell the whole dang world.

Kiloni:THAT PIECE OF CRAP IS SAYING THAT HE DID ME A FAVOR BY CHEATING ON ME, APPARENTLY I WASN'T "INVOLED". THAT LITTLE BITC.....

Me:Watch, ur language yound lady. anyway, so he basically said he was proud to cheat?

She nodded. I shook my head.

Me:HA, i'm glad you beat the sushi outta him!!!! *She laughed and then got up*

Kiloni:Wanna go to the game room?

Me:Hell Yaw, lets go.

I grabbed the hotel room keys and we headed off, man i hope she don't start any more crap, or i'ma need to call animal control! lol.

Lol, so anyway, as usual vote, comment and follow!!!!! Deuces...... MsBlue12311