Baby Momma drama

Kiloni pov.

"I'm fine Jake, serisously." I chuckled as he tried to help me get in my new crutches.

"Ok babe." He stopped helping and sat back on the hospital chair."I can't believe i was i those a week ago."

"Boy u best believe it." I walked around testing them out, the nurse opened the curtain. "So how you finding them." She put her clipboard on the table.

"Pretty comfortable." I smiled.

"Ok, we're just getting your medicines then, you're free to go."

I nodded as she left and sat down on the bed, I heard Jacobs phone ribrate and i turned around to him.

"Dig said, meet me at the house asap, he got some news."

"What kinda news?" I lifted my eye brows.

"He didn't say." 

"Ok, ok, we'll just have to wait and see." I smirked Jacob shook his head and smiled.

We arrived at the house an hour later, As i entered i expected to be bombarded with questions and hugs but arguing and shouting filled the air. "GUYS!!!!" I shouted everyone stopped but i could still hear the sound of Sasha weeping, i tilted my headd to see her better.

"Sasha?" I asked still confused.

Diggy shook his head and walked up the stairs and slammed the door to his room, i looked over at Jacob he shrugged his shoulders.

"Can, someone explain whats going on?" He asked.

Everyone looked at Sasha, and she cried louder.

"I'm pregnant!!!!!" She screamed. Oh hell naw, more problems up in here.

I sighed and sat down "Please tell me Diggys the father.

She cried louder.

"Well, we can tell he's the father but then...we be lieing." Ray snickered, Prince punched him in the arm."He's angry as hell." Prod shook his head.

Jacob sat down next to me and fiddled with his fingers.

"Atleast he found out straight away." 

I looked over at him.

"Jac-"

"No, it's alright." He smiled, i smiled back.

"Then...who is the father?" I asked

Sasha stopped crying and looked down and fiddled with her tissue.

"Hello?" I looked around at everyone who was speechless.

"Ight, i'ma just say it." Abby yelled "Its Ray." 

My mouth dropped open.

"WHAT!?!?" Me and Jacob said in unision.

"Look...it was before Diggy and Sasha got together." He tried to act innocent.

"WHY THE HELL U LIEING FOR?!?!" Sasha screamed.

"Ok ok its a lie." He chuckled, he was tackled to the ground were Sasha beat him senselessly.

"You lieing b*stard!!!" She screamed while punching him in jaw. Prod and Prince pulled her off of him.

"I'ma kill u bytch!!!!" She sqirmed in Prods arms.

Ray backed up still on the floor. "You weren't saying that when u were moaning my name!" 

Roc and Abby ooed.

"STFU!!!!" She screamed.

"She was like Raaaaaaaay, go harder go harder, I love the way u skin feels against mine!" He imitated her, almost too well.

She screamed and pushed the boys off of her, she slapped him once before she was pulled back.

"Bytch don't act like u weren't enjoying every second of it." He got up " Not thinking one bit how Diggy must of been feeling." 

"And u were? You two r meant to be bro's." 

Ray looked down and Sasha walked out of the living room into the back yard, i followed her hopping on the crutches i sat down bedside her.

"You ok?"

"Knowing that i got a piece of Ray in me...nope not to well."

I sighed and looked down."How's Diggy?" 

"Upset and Angry af." She put her head in her hands " I fell so worthless." She sobbed into her hands.

I rubbed her back "Don't be, just cause u cheated on him don't mean he won't forgive u." She sat up and looked at me."It's true." She wiped away her tears and hugged me. "Thx Kiloni, don't know what i would do without u." I smiled and nodded. I wonder where Maria's at.

Maria pov.

"Yeah i was like Bytch back up, She was like u best not be talking to me, i was like bytch best mind urself cause i'ma slap u so hard u gon' wake up a different nationality." I bragged to my two friends as we sat in the styling chairs. 

"Good, you gave it to her straight up tho." Shaqweasha said as she filed her pink nails.

"Boo boo, i woulda gave it to her, no warning." She said chewing on that piece of gum she beem working for hours. 

Suddenly a cute guy walked in he looked so familiar, but so fine.

He was light skinned and had short curly black hair, he was wearing a Red polo shirt and black skinnys and red sperrys i have to admit he had a good sense of style. 

"Umum, too much smexiness in one guy." Boquewnesha said biting her lip.

"Ikr, I just wanna- Only god knows what i wanna do to that fine body." She licked her lips, t.h.i.r.s.t.y i thought to my self.

"I think i know him." I said. I sqinted my eyes, then he turned around to us and he looked at me in complete shook, he started to walk over to me, my heart started pounding i think i'm falling for this guy.

"Good luck boo boo." Boquewnesha got up and nudged me.

"Maria...right." I recognises that voice.

"Umm...Yeah, how do u know me?" I said getting curious.

"Umm...Its me...Issac."

My eyes widened and a waved of fear surfed my body.

"W..w...what r u...doing here?!?!?" 

Kinda short i know i know nigga. i think i'll write more tho, but as usual vote comment and follow urs truely MsBlue♥