Surprise pt 2

Kiloni pov.

Angry boiled up in me as i took off his jacket and through it on the floor near his feet. 

Me:NEVER, Talk to me again!!!

I was about to stomp off until he grabbed my arm.

Jacob:Wait! Please, she said that i'm the father b.....

I violently yanked my arm away and walked into the building followed by Jacob calling my name.

Me:DID EVERYONE KNOW SHE WAS PREGNANT?!?!?!?

No one answered and looked down at their feet and fidgeted.

Me:WILL SOMEONE FRICKING ANSWER ME!!!!!

Abby:Kiloni please calm down.

Me:CALM DOWN?!?!? CALM DOWN!!!! I A'INT CALMING DOWN FOR CRAP, YOU ALL KNEW SHE WAS PREGNANT EXCEPT ME, WHY DID YOU KEEP IT A SERCET FOR SO LONG?

Jacob:Kilo....

Me:Don't talk to me bytch.

I stomped out of the building and jumped into my car Prod ran after me.

Prod:WAIT WAIT!!!

He ran up to the window of the car i rolled it down.

Me:Tf you want?

Prod:Please don't do nothing stupid,  cause when you angry.....

I sped off down the road, i parked in the drive way and hoped out of the car and walked up to the door as i twisted the key the anger increased and i happed to slam the door open.

Me:ALIX WHERE U AT?!?!?!?

She walked out of the kitchen holding a towel and glass mug.

Alix:Umm....yes?

Me:GET THE HELL OUT MY HOUSE!!!!!!

Alix:What?

Me:Get yo' little pregnant ass outta my house NOW!!!!!

Alix:He told you?

She put the cup and towel down on the table, and scratched the back of her head.

Alix:Oh, he told you?

Me:HELL YEAH!

There was a slience i went to my door and opened it.

Me:Did you not hear me? GET OUT!

Alix squinted her eyes.

Alix:What?

I sighed in frustration, do this bytch understand english?

Me:Get.Out.Of.My.House.

Alix:But.....

Me:GET OUT!!!

She walked out slowly. and i slammed the door, I walked over to the couch and slumped down, i felt the hot tears running down my cheeks, everyone probably knows i like Jake cause i went hella mad on him and her, with that thought it made tears go down harder, the thoughts of what i just did played over and over in my head i jumped up and went to the door i opened it in hope to see Alix but i didn't i closed the door because it was freezing and i laid down on the couch, i rested my head on the cushion and let the tears roll down, man did i love Jake, but looks like he already is a baby daddy.

The door burst open and Prod walked in followed by the rest of the guys.

Abby:Wheres Alix?

Everyone waited for my answer.