Baby love pt 3

Kiloni pov.

Alix helplessly put her head in her hands and slumped down on the couch.

Alix:See, i knew this was gonna happen it's all your....

Me:STFU!!! He's gone, ok. Who nows were he ran off to, and all u got to do blame people?

Alix didn't answer.

Me:That's what i thought, If we had to blame ANYONE the first person would be you.

I turned to Abby.

Abby:Maybe we should go find him.

Me:No, let me go. *I picked up my keys and headed to the door*

Alix stood up.

Alix:B..b..but what about me?

MeYOU, can keep yo' lieing ass behind, i think the last thing he wants to see is u.

She slowly sat back down.

I opened the door and stepped out, maybe i should call him.

I dialled his number but there wasn't a reply. 

I turned off my phone and hurried down the hall way, i turned every corner expecting to see his face but there was no luck i decided to call Prince but he hadn't seen him, man where he at? I picked up my pace as i ran out of the building the cold air hit my face as i rushed down the road, not knowing where i was going, and no taking any notice of the speeding cars, and them BOOOOOOOOM.

There was a crash but luckly i weren't involed so i had no intrerest what so eva. Ha y'all thought i got run over! I ran right past it was the endless sound of cars beeping and speeding everywhere filled the air. When i finally reached the other side of the road i looked around helplessly in hope to see that face, I pushed past the busy crowd and into Starbucks. But he wasn't there, i walked out and checked my phone for any missed calls but there weren't any. 

An hour later, I walked tiredly across the pavement i felt a drop of water hit my face i looked up at the stary night sky and saw the rain drops drop above me. I picked up my pace as i entered the front garden of my house as i walked in...i saw him...Jacob he sat on my couch in the living room alone, i dropped my keys in shook and closed the door. He still had his eyes glued to the TV i walked over to him.

Me: W...w..Wheres Ebony?

Jacob:Asleep.

Me:Where?

Jacob:In your room.

I nodded as i sat bedside him.

Me:So...you ok?

Jacob loooked down and fiddled with his chain.

Jacob:Nope, I seriously love that girl.

Me:Ebony?

He nodded slowly.

Me:I understand, but, maybe you'll have children of your own one day, and have a deeper love for them.

He smiled and nodded at me.

He scratched his arm and looked down again.

Jacob:Did, Alix really find out, today?

Me:I think so, because as soon as i went back to your house, she was ballin' on the couch so i guess she did.

He nodded slowly and looked at me.

Jacob:R u...dating?

I looked away from him.

Me:Umm...no.

Jacob nodded and sat back.

Jacob:Good to know.

I laughed slightly and sat back with him.

Me:Why u ask?

Jacob leaned in closer.

Jacob:No reason.

Before i could answer our lips touched, i slowly moved in closer as he kissed my neck.

He slowly started to take off my cardigan and leave his kiss traces down from my neck to my chest. I started to pull off his top as our lips moved in synch. 

Ebony:*Cries*

I broke the kiss and leaned back.

Me:You should probably get that.

He laughed and got up as i followed. I watched as he slowly rocked her to sleep and sat down on my bed.

Jacob:You mind if i sleep here?

I shook my head as i closed the door. 

He started to strip so that he was just in his boxers, i put on my Domo Pjs and slept beside him.

Awwww cute innit, anyway, so as usual vote, comment and follow yours truely MsBleu♥ Thats french for Blue, ikr i'm so cleveeeer. Lol,  Deuces.