Baby love.

Kiloni pov.

Me:Awwwww, she sooo has ur eyes.

Jacob laughed and continued buttoning Ebony's small pink jacket.

Its been a year now baby Ebony is now 2 months, I'm now 17 same as Jake and Abby, me and Abby r visiting Alix and Jake me and Jake is about to take baby Ebony out for a walk while Abby stayed behind to help Alix prepare dinner, Jacob put Ebony in her stroller and we were off, we visted the local park and sat down on the bench.

Ebony started to cry, I laughed slightly.

Me:Is it hard being a daddy?

Jacob:100% 

He said picking up Ebony from her stroller, he struggled to clam her down.

Me: here let me try.

He handed Ebony over to me, i stood up and snuggled her in my arms, and whispered a song.

Me:Cállate pequeño bebé, no hay nada que temer. Las personas que se preocupan por usted están aquí y mantener cerca..... *Be quiet little baby, there's nothing to fear. The people who care for you are here and keep near.*

She sooned fell asleep and i put her back in the stroller, Jacob looked at me in shook., and whispered.

Jacob:How the hell did you do that?

I laughed slightly as i sat back beside him.

Me:I dunno, i just got the touch.

We both laughed.

Jacob:But seriously, where u learn that?

I shurugged.

Me:Well....i didn't learn it. I was sung it when i was little ...by my mum...she's dead now.

Jacob looked down and scratched his arm.

Jacob: Sorry..i didn't mean t....

Me:No it's ok, really.

I looked at him and he smiled and i mirrored it.

Me:So, when's the next show?

Jacob:Umm...in 3 weeks.

Me:Ok, cool so u wanna get something to eat?

Jacob:Yeah just let me drop Ebony at the babysitters.

I nodded as we got up, we strolled over to the building and drop her.

Jacob:See u later Ebony.

She giggle and smiled making Me and Jake smile harder.

Samantha:I'll take good care of her for u.

He nodded and thanked her as we went outside.

Jacob:So where you wanna head off to?

Me:How bout, Starbucks? 

Me:Leggo.

We headed over to the place and took our seats.

Jacob licked his lips at the menu.

Jacob:So, What u wanna eat.

Me:Hmmmmm.

I scanned through the menu and my eyes fell on the Blueberry swirl cheese cake.

Me:I'ma have BlueBerry swirl cheese cake and a caffe latte. 

He nodded.

Jacob:K, i'ma have a Carrot cake and a white chocolate mocha brb.

He got up to order. 

As i waited i looked around the busy cafe, everyone was either buzzing around like some kind of retard or running around for no peticular reason, i leaned back and took in the sweet smell of cakes and coffee. Suddenly someone tapped me on the shoulder, i jumped and looked around and saw Issac.

Issac:Hey Kiloni.

Me:OMGH Issac, i havn't seen you for months.

He sat in front of me and scratched his arm.

Issac:Yeah, its been a long time.

He scratched the back of his head, my smile soon faded.

Me:U ok?

Issac:Umm...yeah.

Me:You don't seem too sure.

He laughed slightly.

Issac:Yeah i'm ok, soo....you been dating lately?

Me:Umm....no....

Jacob:They just s....Umm....Never knew we had company.

I slightly laughed.

Kiloni:This is Issac.

Issac:Wats up.

Jacob nodded and sat down beside me, there was silence for about 30 seconds. 

Issac:I'ma go now.

I nodded and looked down, this was awkward.

Jacob moved to the seat infront of me.

Jacob:Never knew you were dating. 

Me:Oh no, i'm not, me and Issac kinda went on 1 date and then after that we never spoke..until now.

He nodded, we continued talking for a bit until our food came, we ate and drunk and got up to leave.

Jacob:I'ma go pick up Ebony, you can go head back to mine.

I nodded and drove away to his house, i entered his house and suddenly saw Alix on sitting on her couch in tears with a guy and Abby.

Me:Wats going on?

Alix shook her head and carried on crying.

I walked in and closed the door.

Me:Can someone tell me why Alix is crying.

Alix stood up.

Alix:You REALLY wanna know.

I nodded slowly.

Alix:Jacob *she broke down crying* J..J..Jacob I..Is  N.not the Father!!!!!!!!

Dun dunnn dunnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!! Turns out Jacob isn't the father, who knew... oh yeah me......Hahahaha, i think i'ma end the story soon cause i'm kinda stuck on ideas fo' the story, don't get me wrong i GOT ideas but like i'm scared i a'int gonna think of any more, so tell me in the comments of you think i should carry on or not, i don't wanna end it like really badly but i think i should get yo' opinons!!! so i'd appreciate it. Yours truely MsBlue♥