Kiss?!?!?!?!?!? ;)

Kiloni pov.

I woke up next morning it was so dark, Abby finally took my advice to close the blinds at night. I hopped out of bed Abby was gone, thats wired. I opened the blinds and it was quite sunny but quite gloomy as well. I closed the blinds and did my daily routine, i hope they didn't leave me, i got out of my hotel room wearing this. {In comments} I pulled out my phone and called Abby.

Abby: Oh hey Kiloni.

Me:Why the hell did you guys leave me? 

Abby:Um.... sorry, but u took a hella of time sleeping, and Stevo said there wouldn't be enough time so he said to leave you.

Me: (sighs) Sometimes that guy gets on my nerves, where r u now?

Abby:Um, on the bus not quite sure where we r going cause Stevo won't tell us!

I got in my car and started up the car.

Me:I'ma go to the studio then.

Abby:K bye. 

Me:whateva.

I hung up and started driving to the studio, 5 minutes later Abby texted me.

@MissAbstract♥♥♥:We just arrived at Chestnut studio's, we r shooting a music video.

@Kilonilee:-______-

I made an illegal u turn back to the Chestnut studio's.

When i arrived i walked in to the studio, there where so many lights and camera's and there was a setting of a some kind of club, where Jacob was talking to the director, and extra's dancing, i hate when extra's dance!! I spotted Abby sitting on a bench with a script in her hands she was wearing this. {In comments) I walked over to her and sat down.

Me:Hey Abby, so what r they shooting?

Abby:*she suddenly got excited which is very rare, i'm normaly the jolly one* Their shoot Back and forth  {Ha, i wish) .

Me:cool so, who's the lead girl?

Abby:*she looked around* Well she hasn't arrived yet, so they r thinking of getting a new girl.

I looked around i couldn't see much girls.

Me:I don't see much girls in here either old women or old men.

She laughed and then filped through her script.

Me:Do, we got a part in this.

She sighed.

Abby:Yes, but only in scene 7 where, ITS A SHAWTY'S PARTY!!!!

i don't think she noticed she was shouting because everyone was staring at her, i was laughing like mad.

Abby:Oh, my bad, back as you were.

Everyone went back to what they were doing and we started laughing, until the director said.

Director:Ok so we r going to shoot scene 1, so the lead girl hasn't showed up so we need a new girl!

Stevo went up to the director and whispered something to him.

Director:I believe there is a Kilonilee in here?

I looked at Abby in shook and then stood up.

Me:Um... yes, right here!

Director:Yes,brilliant, your dressed for the role and i believe you r a professinal dancer?

I nodded and walked over tov him.

Director: Ok so i need Jacob and you to hold hands while he walks you to your seat.

Me and Jacob looked at each other and then he grabbed my hand and we sat down.

Director:Yes, now i need Jacob to kiss her cheek lightly and u kinda blush.

With out hesitation he kissed my cheek and i didn't even have to act like i'm blushing.

Director:Yes, very believeable!!!! now i want you to slowly lean in for a kiss.

Jacob looked at me and i smiled, i have been waiting for this ALL my life.

Jacob leaned in and so did i, our lips were like 5 cm away, Jacob cupped my chin and carried on leaning in now it was 2 cm away.

Director:Yes carry on!!!!!

Now 1 cm away i could feel his sweet breath touching aganist my lip, OMGH, Thank you lord, our lips inchs away, suddenly.........

Hehehe i love doing this to y'all!!!!!! So yes in the next chapter u will find out if they kiss....... or not!!!!! muhahahaahah..... anyway as usual vote, comment and follow, deuces.......MsBlue♥♥♥