Leaving.

Kiloni pov.

Woke up and my head was rested on Diggyas chest, dang he musta slept here last night, i wonder what Sasha was thinking. I hoped out of bed and did my daily routine and got out wearing this ~~~in comments~~~ I walked out and Diggy was gone, I stepped out into the hall way and instanly heard the screaming and arguing the guys were making i walked over to the kitchen and leaned on the wall outside to hear their convo.

Ray:Hahahahaha, it was still funny.

Abby slapped him around the head.

Abby:It weren't funny, You know how much sh....I've said too much.

Prod sat down at the table.

Prod:No, carry on.

She turned around from her cooking.

Abby:I can't, she'll get mad.

Roc:You talking like we know who 'she' is.

Abby:Whateva, just eat y'all break fast Kiloni gonna be down soon.

Prince:Has Jake gone yet?

Diggy:Nah, he said he gonna head out this evening when he finish packing.

Ray:But why he got go?

Roc:He wanna find his babymomma. 

Abby:Really?

She sat down at the table.

Abby:Who's says babymomma, like really?

Roc:I do!

Abby:Whats the point just say mother.

Roc:Whats the point in being so posh niggy.

Ray:Both of y'all r just stupid, i don't see why we don't just say she da big bellyed bytch.

Abby:Cause it's rude, gurls got feelings you know.

Sasha:Preact sista.

Prince:Why the hell u having this convo anyway?

Abby:Cause babymomma is a stupid name.

Roc:No its not.

They all started aruging over this stupid subject, i had to end it i walked in and shouted.

Me:HI GUYS!!!!

They all stopped and looked at me with shook.

Me:Can't a niggy get some peace in this house y'all making so much nosie you gonna kill someone, so  turn it down or turn around and get the hell out my house.

Everyone nodded quickly and looked away to eat.

Me:Good.

I joined them at the table.

Abby:So...you ok?

Me:Why wouldn't i be ok?

Abby:You and Jake's fi....

Me:Ok ok, can we not speak about it.

There was a silence.

Prince:You gonna check on him?

I played with the food on my plate for a bit.

Me:Why would i want to? *i mumbled still looking down.

Prince:Cause he gonna be leaving in less than an hour soooo, i just thought u wanted to apologize.

I shurruged, still looking down and continued to eat as the rest of the guys ate.

Abby nudged me.

Abby:Just go.

I looked at her for a bit and then got up and walked towards his door, just as i reached it i had a strong urge to turn back but i contiued to knock, i heard rumaging and things zipping until i stopped and i heard footsteps i was bout to knock again until the door flung open as my hand still remained in the air.

He sighed.

Jacob:What do u want?

I put my hand down and scratched it as i looked down.

Me:Can we talk?

He motioned me in hestitantly and closed the door as i stepped in, i looked around and saw suitcases everywhere.

Me:Soooo, why did you decide to leave?

He shurruged and sat down on his computer chair.

Jacob:I just thought it would be easier to find an apartment with Alix so we can raise, our...baby.

I sighed and sat down on his bed and nodded taking in everything he said.

He swirled around on his computer chair and shook the computer mouse so it could turn on, he motioned me to come over so i did.

Jacob:Look, this is the apartment. ~~~On side~~~

I nodded and smiled.

Me:You bought it already?

Jacob:Yup, u like it.

The thing with me and Jake is that we can fight all the time and then the next day we friends again, he could do something like REALLY horrible like eating my fried chicken and the next day we be bestfriends again.

Me:Yeah, it's awesome.

I held in the sadness the thought of him moving in with a girl that is carrying his baby gave me shivers down my spine.

I sat down on the chair next to him.

Jacob:*sighs* Kiloni?

I looked at him.

Jacob:I'm sorry.

Me:Sorry for what?

Jacob:Slapping...and punching you.

I nodded and looked down.

Jacob:I NEVER, hit a girl before, and i just want to make sure you know it a'int gonna happen again.

He took hold of my hand and i smiled.

Me:I'm sorry as well, I shouldn't have thrown her out, and now it lead to this...you leaving.

Jacob:Nooooo, it a'int you, i just decided to leave to give y'all some space you well know that the guys a'int gonna survive if their a baby screaming 24/7.

I laughed slightly and rested back.

Me:I'ma miss u jake.

He nodded .

Jacob:Me too, macaroni.

I laughed and hit him playfuly on the arm.

Me:You know i hate being call that!

Jacob:That why i do it.

I laughed and hugged him, as a tear rolled down my cheek, man i was gonna miss him.

Me:Visit, k?

I felt him nodded behind me. 

2 hours later.

Jacob left later than he planned he was meeting Alix at the apartment. 

I sat down and watched as the limo left he rolled down the window and smiled as he waved, i waved back and closed the blinds as the limo slowly parked out, and left.

IT IS NOT FINNISHED, Just thought i would move him out, cause i got some plans. hehehe Anyway so as usual vote comment and follow urs truely MsBlue☻