In hospital.......

Kiloni pov.

My eyes slowly opened to the white hsptial room around me, i blinked several times to see if this was real, i looked at my hands wired by the machines, man was the fall that bad. I looked around no one was in here with me, suddenly  the curtain opened and the nurse walked in with a cilpboard, follows by Jacob he had a tray with him, the nurse gave a warm smile to me as she stood by my bedside.

Nurse:Ok so we have got the reslults, we r not quite for for the case of ur fainting but we suspect it is a small case of dehydration.

I shook my head as Jacob, put the tray on the hospital table. 

Me:How? i've been drinking alot of water and when i say alot i mean ALOT!!!!!! I've even be getting complaints about me drinking too much. 

Nurse:Ok, how peculiar!*she stood thinking for a bit* then it was probably just situational syncope, where the there is strain on the autonomic nerous system, and in your case that from doing a physical activity.

I nooded slowly taking in ever word she said, Jake sat down in a chair beside me.

When the nurse left, i looked at Jake, and took off the breathing mask, making it hang from my neck.

Me:Wheres the others?

Jake: *he sat back* They had to continue practicing.

Me:Then... how come ur here?

Jake:I couldn't let u be here alone! I argued with Stevo for so long until he let me come.

Me:*I nodded and smile at him*Thx jake.

He smiled back, we sat there staring at each other for which seemed like forever, until he stood up and pushed the food closer to me.

Jake: ok, now eat. The nurse said it would help u recover.

I shook my head and pushed it away.

Me:no, i'm not hungry *i moaned*

He sighed and took my hand.

Jake:Please, u need to get better.

i shook my head

Me:what so i can continue dancing for u?

He shook his head in disagreement.

Jake:No, because i care about u, and i want to to recover.

i smiled at him and he smiled back, and then pushed the tray closer, i sat up and looked at the plate of ..."food" There was some kind of nasty, soggy, pasta with green sauce on top, and brocili on the side with a drink of water. I instantly went to the water and drank it, when that was finnished i looked at the food in disbelief.

Jake:I'ma need to go now, but, get better soon.

I nodded and he hugged me, i hugged back when he had finnish he stood there staring at me then leaned in, our lips where like 5 cm away from each others until the nurse came in. and he stepped back. 

Nurse:Oh i see ur leaving, ok just wanted visiting times r over.

Jake nodded and waved at me i waved back and soon fell asleep.

Darn they were so close to kissing anyway, as usual comment, vote and follow, deuces..... MsBlue♥