Him again pt2

Kiloni pov.

"Hey baby, i been looking for you everywhere." He touched my face as if he cared for me, i pushed it away violently as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Don't touch me." I wiped my tear violently.

He looked down at me "Don't cry." I looked up at him and stepped back, all i saw in his face was pure anger and hatred in his cold hazel eyes.

"So now you're scared?" i asked with attitude.

"Issac, u raped me!" I stammered.

"Rape?What do you mean?"

I shook my head in disbelief, "It's funny how you can rape me and in less than 3 weeks forget ALL about it."

"Oh, now i understand." He looked me up and down. "Wat u doing here anyway?"

"Bytch why should i tell u?"

"Bytch?" He pushed me up against the wall."DO YOU REMEMEBR THE THINGS I CAN DO TO U?"

My breathing increased as an evil smirk carved on his cheeks.

Abby POV.

I tapped my fingers furiously on the bathroom table top, i paced up and down, i need my soap!!!! I texted Kiloni

{AbbyAbstract} Kiloni, where u at?

10 minutes later, still no repy, i walked out of the bathroom closing the door behind me, i went out of our room and went to knock on Jakes door, he opened the door he was shitless and only had some tracksuits on that where low to show his boxers, my eyes widened and i think i started to droll, i shook the smexy thought i was thinking and looked up at him smirking.

"Did u come here just to stare or, actually communicate with me?" He laughed, i smiled and blushed, then realized something.

"Hey, it's nearly 5 o'clock; why u still in yo' pjs."

He looked down at himself then looked back up "Nigga i was doing my fitness routine." He started flexing, i playfully punched him and smiled.

"Whateva, do you know where Kiloni is?"

He shook his head "No, why?"

"Ugh, nevermind, i'ma just go." I started to walk away, but soon his arm was on mine.

"No wait, stay." He smiled, i nodded and walked into his room.

So what do u think Issac has done to Kiloni?!?!? Why did Jacob want Abby to stay with him so bad?!?!? All will be relieved...or will it?