Speed Dating!

Kiloni pov.

~~1 week later~~ 

Hehehe i've started speed dating, you see how desprate i am.

Janet:Ok guys so you've got 5 minutes with each lucky girl to show what you got...1...2...3...GO.

The first guy that came up to me looked kinda nice, he had a caramel skin tone with a brown and black shape up haircut and hazel eyes, he was lookign fine already!!;) he had kinda stylish glasses. He was wearing a black and blue checkered polo shirt with black skinnys and white and blue supras, talk about swag...but...then he started talking.

Guy:Whats up shawty?

Me:Hi i'm...

Guy:Whats up my name is Jordan, whats urs.

Me:My nam....

Jordan:So what sports you into.

Me:-____-

Jordan:Not into anything? Ok....

Me:Actually....

Jordan:I'm into football, soccer, basketball...what food do you like?

Me:Are you gonna let me finish?

Jordan:Umm...yeah sure...why u asking?

Me:Becau....

Jordan:You ever been in a relationship.

Me:-_______________________- *PLEASE let the bell ring now!!!!*

Jordan:So do yo......*bell rings* Oh i guess our times up, i really liked talking to you! Too bad we were interrupted! Don't you hate being interrupted!

Me:-____- I think its time you went!!!!

Jordan got up and went to the next table and then came the next guy, he was peach with dirty blonde hair cut short. I have to admit he was looking good with his Red hoddie and white skinnys and red plimsolls. He sat down and store at me intensely.

Me:So whats you.....

Guy: I like sex!!!

Me:umm....ok....can i know your name?

Guy:First name You, Second name Me, Third name Bed!!!

I looked around nervously for the woman with the bell!

He grabbed my hand and carried on looking at me.

Guy:I can bring you things you have never heard of before.

I moved my hand away and looked at him in disgust.

Me:No thank you, you might wanna go to a therapist or something i'm sure they can help you.

Guy: The only help i need is getting that big ass of yours in my bed.

Me:How old r u?

Guy:31

Me:NEXT!!!!!

The next guy to come was kinda mixed race but kinda black he looked kinda like the first guy but he had dark brown eyes with a black shape up he was wearing a blue jumper and grey skinnys with a grey and blue supras.

Guy:Hi my names Isaac, whats yours?

OMG he had a beautiful barbasion accent he looked like Khalil Underwood in a way.

Me:My names Kiloni, so meet any nice girls so far?

Issac:Not really, the last to were either CRAZY, or loved to speak about themselves WAY too much.