Diggy and his boo♥

Kiloni pov.

I woke up and looked over to the clock at my bedstand it was 12:30pm, whoa i slept for that long, i jumped out of bed, i was still a whole lot scared from yesturday, that attacker and Jacob, man i hope he came home!!! I got out of the shower and put this on {In comments}. I could smell Bacon, Eggs and Toast, and man did it smell good. 

I walked down the stairs and saw the Everyone was in the dinning room, Eating i noticed there was another girl at the table other than that devil Maria there was another girl sitting next to Diggy, She was wearing this {in comments} She was really pretty as well, her skin colour was like almonds, her hair was jet black and when i walked down as everyone greeted me she smiled, i can tell she aint gonna get on my nerves.

Prince:Hey, love the top!!!!

Me:Shut up hippy, anyway is that ur girlfriend Diggy?

I took a seat next to Abby she was wearing this {In comments}.

Diggy: Yup, her names Sasha.

Me:Ight hey Sash, u staying over.

Sasha:Yeah, my things are in Diggys room I'ma, unpack soon.

I nodded and ate the food laid out for me, i couldn't stop thinking about Jacob, I seriously hope he aint getting raped or tortured at this moment.

Me:Have y'all seen Jacob since last night?

Ray:No, but i swear i heard his voice last night.

I rolled my eyes.

Me:Ur hearing things nigga!!!

Prod:Actually i heard it as well!!!!!

Me:U must be hearing thing cause he aint in this house!!! *I said shaking my head.*

Abby:Or is he?

Me:Look shut up, all i wanted to know is if you seen him, not some stupid story about u "hearing" him.

Ray:But we di....

Prod:No no no, leave it she don't wanna believe us let her them!!!

I rolled my eyes as i continued eating.

Abby:So.... did you guys hear the news yesturday?

Prod/Diggy/Prince/Roc/Sasha/Ray/Stevo/Dakota:No, why?

Abby:At the hote......

I nudged her, and shook my head.

Abby:*she put her hands in the air* Ok ok, i won't tell them.

Prince:Tell us what?

Me:That....the chicken in Hot wangs secretly put hints of fish into their hot wings.

Prod slammed this fork down and walked off away from the table, Prince was about to go after him but Roc pulled him down.

Roc:I think its best if we give him some time.

Everyone burst out laughing, until we were disturbed by a knock on the door, I think Prod went and got it because i heard the door open.

Prod:Kiloni!!!!

I went up to get the door as i approached the door the person standing there looked ao familiar.... oh so familiar.

Kiloni:Erm... you wanted me? *I said to Prod, he pointed to the woman at the door*

The person was a woman, she was holding a used tissue and i could see the tear marks on her cheeks.

Kiloni:Yes?