Beytrayer

Kiloni pov.

I watched as he carelessly beat up the guys throwing them in opposite directions, they were inconscious, He picked me up by the arm and lead me to his car. He put his head in his hands and shook his head. 

"What do you think you were doing out there?"

"Thats none of your business." I blanky relpiled looking out of the window, he took his head out of his hands and narrowed his eyes at.

"I tried to help you-"

"Who said i needed your help?!?!?Huh Issac?!?!?"

He shook his head a laid back on his chair.

"You woulda died if it wasn't for me!!!!"

"Now thats over-"

"Is it really over exaggerated?!?!"

There was a silence.

"Thats what i thought" He started up the car.

"Where the hell r u taking me?" 

"To my house."

"No thank you i need to get back to the studio."

He started to pull out of the parking lot and drive really fast.

"Issac!!!!" I pulled at the door but it was no luck it was locked.

"What you need is to rest."

He skid around the corner making we shift towards  the window, i pushed myself up.

"Stop the car!!!" I sturggled to stay still as he skid around corners endlessly, he stopped the car and looked at me intensely.

"I stopped." 

I was breathing heavily as i watched him stare into my eyes.

"Unlock the car." I huffed. 

He pressed a button that unlocked all the car doors i pushed it open violently and walked out i stumbled forward i felt dizzy, i was about to fall back until Issac caught me. 

"Told you u needed my help." I laughed behind me." I picked my self up and carried on walking but this time faster.

"Wait up." He ran up to me and got in my way. 

"MOVE issac." I shouted.

"Wait Kiloni, you're not ok, i saw the way you nearly past out." he held me by my arms. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"I'm ok."

"No your not."

I narrowed my eyes at him, why won't this nigga just leave me alone, i tried to walked past him but he stepped in front of me, i stepped to the left but he did the same.

"I'm not in the mood right now Issac."

"Neither am i, so get in the car so i can atleast get you something to drink."

I sighed. "OK." He smiled widey and opened the door for me. 

I sat in the seat of the car seat as i waited for him to get into his, he smiled at me once again as he started up the car i laughed slightly and looked out of the window.

He pulled up tinto his drive way, we got out of the car and he unlocked his door as we stepped in i noticed how nice his house was he had peach and white walls and a wooden floor i placed my self on his white sofa and rested my hand on one of his checked cushions.

"You hungry?" He put his coat on the hanger.

I shook my head, while looking down.

"So you gonna tell me what's wrong?" He sat next to me.